chapter 17

"Young Y/N, how did you do that?" Allmight asks me.

I shrug, "not sure, once we get Bakugo to the nurse..." I narrow my eyes, "I want a duel. Just you and me." I say.

Apparently I was loud enough for the crowd to hear, everyone gasps. "DO IT!" everyone yells. I look over at Bakugo and see him smiling.

"She can beat you Allmight. Let's see who's better." Bakugo says.

Midnight jumps up and down, being very revealing even with clothes on. "Very exciting! Will Allmight accept this duel?" She yells.

"Ok young Y/N. If you win you get to fight by my side, and you'll be qualified to graduate immediately." Allmight says.

I squeal, "a duel it is, but just like with Bakugo. I want NO holding back!" I yell.

I throw my hands up and everyone cheers. "Let's go get ready, sound good?" I ask Bakugo. I wanted him to watch me win.

He nods his head and leans on me to walk. I felt bad for hurting him to the point he needs me to help him walk. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have but this much power on you." I say to him as we walk to the food court.

Bakugo laughs, "babe.. I dont care that I lost or I'm in bad shape, im just happy that you won. Its probably the first time a student has challenged Allmight. I know you can win, you have the determination and power to do that." He says.

"I know.. I just hope I dont lose" my voice trails off, "it would be too embarrassing.. I'm going to need to do some research while you recover."

Bakugo nods. We get to the entrance to the nurses office, "my my... she really did do a lot of damage. I heard that she won and knocked you to the ground," the lady's voice gets quieter, "but I didn't think she had the strength to do this."

I laugh and leave Bakugo there. I went to the relaxing room to focus and do my research.

After a half hour I found it all out. Allmight's quirk, soft spot, weakness and some extra stuff. I laugh and walk out. Time to pick Bakugo up so he can watch me win.

I find all of class 1-A in his temporary room. I see Midoriya and walk to him, "you cant win." He mumbles.

"What did you just say you piece of fucki-" I yell. Bakugo stopped me. "You can walk!" I exclaim. "Give me a minute, this piece of talking broccoli said I wouldn't win. Why is that you piece of broccol" I growl to midoriya.

He shuffles his feet. "Well... it's his quirk more or less that you cant-" I stop him.

I clench my stomach and laugh. I drag Midoriya to the corner and glare at him. "So you're the one he passed it onto. Were you quirkless just like he was?" I ask.

Midoriya looked uncomfortable. He had a full face of shock on his face. "How did you know?" He asks.

Before I replied I heard my name called down to the stadium. The whole class 1-A decided to run to the field with me. I see Midoriya walk over to Allmight and talk to him.

"She cant possibly know. Shes probably just trying to catch us off guard." I hear allmight claim.

I'm disturbed by a feeling of being lifted up. The whole class was picking me up and cheering me on.

Once they dropped me I see Bakugo, I blow a kiss to him and turn my eyes to allmight. My stare grew cold and evil.

"Young Y/N are you su-" I cut allmight off.

"I'm sure I can win. I know everything about you and your stupid quirk. All for one or one for all, not sure what one it is but that sounds like a nice quirk. Was Midoriya quirkless just like you were?" I ask with a harsh tone.

He looked amazed. Without a second thought on dueling, the horn goes off. I waited for him to make the first move, I was ready.

He jumps into the air and starts to lift his arm. I saw his target, he was planning on hitting the ground in front of me to make me fly from the pressure.

I react quickly and activate my strength quirk to catch his punch. I caught him from above and fling him across the arena. He almost slid out, there being about an inch from the line.

He waits for me to make my move. I activate my speed and electricity quirk. He thought I was going to use the move I first used on Bakugo, running behind him and icing his feet off. He thought wrong.

I run and quickly but not obviously send 1 million volts of electricity through the ground. Before he knows it the volts hit him. He doesnt fall but he slides, another inch from the line.

I click my tongue in annoyance and hold my ground. He hasn't done any major damage to me. "YOU HAVEN'T PUT ONE SCRATCH ON ME! GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!" I scream.

He moves closer inwards so he isnt so close to the edge. I blast a ball of fire at him, he jumps over it. Shit. He was running full speed at me. I slide gently on my feet.

My curve somewhat flew me off balance, I caught myself. I aggressively thrust my arm in front of me and curl my fingers, icicles shooting at allmight.

One catches on him. I take advantage and run to him to blast him from close range. I stop realizing he was out of the line. "I said I would win. I wasnt lying." I laugh.

Everyone cheers. I cross my arms, "you didnt use full power, starting to lose your quirk?" I sarcastically ask.

Allmight laughs, "Young Y/N, you fight well. Can I ask you, where did you learn all your fighting skills?" He asks.

I shuffle my feet and take my hair out of my ponytail. "Basic training for the start, I mostly started fighting Bakugo and Todoroki. I'm not giving out any tips." I bite the side of my cheek in anger.

I hated it when people gave me attention but today was different. I won against the number 1 hero. Bakugo rushes out to me. "NOBODY CAN WIN AGAINST YOU!" He screams.

I laugh. "I couldnt do it if you never trained me hard." I throw my arms around him.

"But how do you do it?" He asks while kissing me.

I pull him into a room without cameras. "I honestly dont know how I do it. With you I watch how you fight, what you do before you attack or where you attack. I watch footwork and stuff like that mostly. I just think I'm a good fighter to be honest." I say.

Bakugo flips my hair, "it doesn't matter that you beat me," he looks me in the eyes, "most people would've left you because your more powerful... your my babygirl and all I want and need." He says. He kisses me.

I get dizzy "Bakugo.. the room's spinning..." I say and collapse in his arms.

Still conscious but not able to move I see everyone's worried faces as Bakugo drags/carrys me to the podium. "I think she overworked herself." Bakugo says to Todoroki as he runs up to me.

I was able to manage a small smirk. Allmight runs up to us. "What happened? I cant have her too damaged from the duel." He says.

"Chill man, she just overworked herself. She doesnt even have a scratch on her, just worn out." Bakugo says and looks at me. "Shes going to be the most powerful hero to live." He says.

Todoroki was holding his father back in the distance. "WE CAN'T HAVE A STUDENT LIKE HER HERE SHE WILL DESTROY US ALL!" I hear Endeavour yell at Todoroki.