part 16

*little nasty nasty ;)*

*y/n pov*

i opened my eyes slightly noticing it was unfortunately time to wake up, also noticing mark slightly snoring.

i was feeling some typa way this morning.. i decided to surprise mark a bit...

*marks pov*

i opened my eyes a bit. it took me a few seconds to feel the immense pleasure i was feeling. i lifted up the sheets a bit. it was y/n, her head was bopping up and down going faster and putting more into her mouth. "fuck babe" i groan in pleasure. at this point she already knew i was awake. she lifted her head looking at me in the eyes and smiled innocently "i was just trying to help" she continued what she was doing until ,y'know ;)

i was kinda surprised that she did that but god it was hot.

she entered the shower. and when she got out i blowdried her hair for her. i also showered then she blowdried my hair. we're hecking goals.

y/n pov

"okay all dry" mark turned around and gave me a peck on the lips and we both went into the living room with the others.
————————
for some reason chenle was smacking jisungs ass. and jisung cried for help. nobody helped though.

suddenly kun entered the living room. his eyes were a bit red. like if he was crying. "meeting in 5 minutes" he said. we all nodded and started making our way to the meeting room.

i sat in the place where i usually sat, next to mark. we waited patiently, we waited for the younger members to get here. once everyone was there kun stood and started talking.

"for ten years.. i've waited for this moment. for ten years i've dreamed of this day... this mission might be the most memorable of all..."

a tear fell from kun's face and everyone immediately knew what this mission was about.

kun looked up again with a serious face.

"we've found the man that killed my loved ones years ago . we aren't sure if he is the same person who killed mark and y/n's siblings, since they are the only ones who can confirm it."

both mark and y/n's eyes widened.
could it really be the same person?

kun continued to talk

"we will find the man and kill him..mercilessly. as soon as possible."

everyone nodded in agreement. we were all dismissed.

i was still in a state of shock, mark noticed and gave me a reassuring hug. "we will avenge their deaths.. i promise." he said.

i cried on his shoulder, out of happiness..

i still remember that mans face. it was something unforgettable. i remembered he had a smile on his face as he mercilessly killed luna. i remember everything. and he will pay. with his life.

—————————————-

mark and i walked to kun's office to talk to him about the man.

we knocked on his door and told us to enter.

we entered his office, before i could talk he handed us both the documents. we both opened them and we couldn't move. a tear fell from my face.

"its him" we said in sink.

a/n
ill try to update more since i have spring break. :)