part 21

warning smut ahead🔞

"ten lemme fuck your tight asshole" johnny said drunkly. ten bit his lip "okayy~" they both stood up and ten tripped falling face first. "im okayy wo0" they continued walking to the room as everyone was still drinking (except chenle & jisung)

yuta was ranting in Japanese.
taeil was singing aPadO gWencHanA.
nana and jeno were on the floor cuddling.
haechan cried on the table.
the chinese members were god knows where.
doyoung, taeyong and jaehyun were upstairs probably doing the nasties.

mark and y/n drank but were still sober enough to be at their senses.

we all laughed and talked. we had a great time just being there. together.

i began to yawn which caused everyone to yawn. "we should go to bed" mark said yawning himself.

————

"ahh~" i whined playfully as mark carried me on his shoulder slapping my butt.

mark threw me on the bed looking at me with lustful eyes. i gulped as i sat up looking at mark walk towards me. he kissed me deeply i held his neck deepening the kiss. it was filled with love and passion.

i laid on the bed as mark hovered over me. he broke the kiss going down to my neck. i smirked as i moved my hands down to his covered member palming it. i could feel his vibrating grunts on my skin.

mark unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned abs, soon he removed mine. "are you sure about this babygirl?" mark asked me "yes please" i responded my breath was heavy. he smirked and kissed my forehead lightly but i knew he wouldn't be going lightly in a few minutes.

mark laid down. "suck" he said. i slowly crawled to him, my ass in the air. i removed his jeans i could see his hard member under his boxers. "thats going to destroy me" i said licking my lips. i removed his boxers and took him all in at once. "shit y/n~" mark tilted his head back due to the immense pleasure he was feeling. i bobbed up and down on his dick circling my tongue around his tip.

before mark could cum "lay down for me princess" i did as he said feeling excited since this was my first time. mark lowered to my womanhood opening my legs wide.
"you're so wet for me baby" i blushed a bit, suddenly i felt marks warm tongue on my clit. i gasped i felt so good. "you taste so good princess" mark jerked himself while eating you out.

"mark do it please" you whined "try a different name" mark said seductively. i knew exactly what he wanted. "put it in me d-daddy~"

mark got even more turned on by this. he stood up from his previous position and aligned himself at my entrance. he leaned down, kissing me. he entered me and me and mark both moaned in the kiss. he began to move and slaps were heard. the pleasure was taking over me. "faster daddy~" i whined.
mark obeyed and began to go deeper and faster. he found my g-spot, "gosh right there!" mark smirked at me he knew he was destroying me. he hit the spot every time. he grunted, i could tell he was close and so was i.

we both came at the same time. our breaths were heavy and sloppy. he laid down next to me and covered our naked bodies.
he kissed my forehead. "i love you choi y/n." "i love you too mark lee"

a/n
hM something's missing....
maybe a condom? kekeke

also please vote for my story thank you ! <3