part 27

i woke up from bed. mark was besides me slightly snoring. i smiled at his cute sleeping face. i decided to take a bath. i stood up and felt a pain in my back. i rubbed my back straightening it out a bit, since my now huge baby made my posture worse.

i heard mark groan. "good morning" he said while yawning. i smiled at him. i couldn't help falling more in love with him every day. "good morning, im gonna take a bath wanna join?" i said with a slight smirk.

"gladly." he said returning the smirk.

——————
i began to take my shirt off revealing my tummy. mark came over to me and caressed it with extreme love and care.

"close your eyes baby"

mark turned on the water and we both entered the tub. i laid on marks bare back. it was a warm feeling. different than the heat i created.

the baby kicked and noticed the water move a bit in a swirl form. i thought it was probably mark since he did control water after all. until he said "i'm not doing that"

at that moment i realized the baby was doing it. "its the baby mark."
mark and i watched as small shapes were made with water. mark smiled widely because his son had inherited his power.

"johnny must be right, he's powerful. he's not even born, yet he can do this babe." i said and mark nodded, we were both smiling widely.

"hey we haven't came up with any names yet" mark noticed. "you're right" i said and thought hard.

"whatever his name will be. he'll rule the world"

———————
a/n
give me name ideas keke