𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- bing bada-boop-bop -
enjoy this short chapter before we go to toronto! oh and the picture above is actually kehlani and aiden a few days ago.
________________________________

Jahsiah's neck snapped to her dad and back around to face this Kehlani girl at the door

"And I'm guessing you're my little sister.."

An loud silence filled the room, literally nobody knowing what to do or say.

All the adults including Aiden knew about Stokeley's daughter as they supported him when he was in drama around the time she was born. Also with the rumours that he didn't acknowledge or take care of her.

"Kehlani, hi baby, come in!" Cleo pulled her into a tight hug and bought her into the house.

Kehlani used to come around all the time as a child but as time passed and she moved, Cleo wouldn't see her much.

"I don't have a sister, I have a little brother I barely ever see but no, no sister! Right dad? Right?" Jahsiah frantically waved her hands as she questioned her speechless father.

Stokeley opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, flustered, he darted up the stairs and to his guest room.

"Dad wait!"

Both girls exclaimed but only one went after him, Kehlani, leaving Jahsiah fighting tears at the bottom of the staircase as she watch this unknown girl call her father 'dad'.

Stokeley and his daughter lived in a large , luxurious penthouse not too far from the Onfroy residence. They chose a penthouse over a house or mansion because it was just the two of them.

Stokeley spent a lot of his time as a music mogul travelling with Gabe, who the world knew as DJ Scheme.

This left Jahsiah home alone fifty percent of the time. If anything was wrong or she'd feel too lonely she'd stay at her aunt Jen's house. She was always welcome there.

Kehlani entered the room her father went into and slowly shut it.

"Dad?" She asked as his back was turned to her.

"Kehlani.." He turned around but still not looking at her, looking at everything but her.

She grew annoyed and felt worthless before him.

"Dad look at me, look at me..Dad!-" She semi-yelled before being interrupted.