𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ENJOY MY LOVES, COMMENT LIKE CRAZY! unedited.
_____________________________

The reports just wouldn't stop

The reports just wouldn't stop. Every screen was flooded with the Onfroy name, just like all those years on June 18th.

His name was everywhere, the news channels, social media, website, literally everywhere. Fans of his father crowded around his father's mausoleum, devastated, in disbelief of what had happened.

What made the situation a million times worse was that Jahseh's son was shot only a few feet away from his resting place.

Fans were in the same place of distress as they were all those years ago. Except all of them were older now. All the sixteen year old fangirls were in their thirties now.

Thankfully they had never forgotten Jahseh, and all the fans were the very reason his name and legacy managed to last and live so long.

Anissa- Nissy had been staying at Adonis' house, sitting completely still as her mind was in battle with Anissa.

The pain of the fight between the two was painful, but Nissy liked the pain. For Anissa on the other hand, she was in agony, fighting to come back to herself.

What did you do?

No what did we do?

The internal battle she was having with herself was overwhelming, eating her up inside.
To distract herself, and stop Anissa trying to gain any control, Nissy turned the tv on, flicking through channels, trying to find something to watch.

"What you tryna do baby?" An unfamiliar hand slithered down her neck from behind her as his chapped lips kissed her cheek, trailing to her now trembling lips.

She shuddered, flinched and shot up from the couch.

Anissa had gained control again.

Adonis can't know that.

Let me back in you weak bitch.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" He questioned, walking around to her.

We shot him Anissa. Me and you

"What am I doing here?"

Nissy kept talking at her, telling her she shot him?

"Adonis why am I here?" She repeated, looking around her surroundings, analysing the place.

He stared at her with a 'really' look, thinking she was joking.