𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ENJOY A SHORT ONE!
_______________________________

Her chest rose up and down at the steady pace of her breathing as she lay there still at the nurses office

They had offered to call her mom but I declined, knowing that probably wouldn't be the best option.

Anissa wasn't too fond of her mom and had always reiterated to me that she'd be in trouble if her mom found out she wasn't on her medication.

My emotions whirled around my mind in an unexplainable blur of thought. I had always craved one person solely for myself.

If someone was going to truly love me, they'd have to unlove everyone in their past. That's just how I worked, call me selfish.

Of course I questioned weather or not I had done the right thing by persuading her to stop taking her medication, but I do want to love her completely.

Sitting in the office in silence was giving me anxiety. Watching her unconscious worried me but also kept me calm as she looked so peaceful.

All my feelings of peace were out the window when I thought about that instagram post from earlier.

It was nearing the end of the day and I knew exactly what I had to do to get my release.

I kissed Anissa's forehead and stood outside the nurses office, waiting about a minute before the bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

Teenagers of all shapes and sizes rushed passed me, but I was only looking for one smug face.

There he was.

Bum rushed by the same old clout chasing bitches that used to be on my dick. All obsessing over 'Drake's son'.

"Ayo Adonis?" I pushed through the crowd of people, earning his attention as he shoo'd off the broads around him and stepped to me.

"Gaycum? Oh, you've come to return my girl to me? Nissy!" He called out, mocking me in the process.

"Nigga how many times I gotta tell you how to pronounce my name bruh? You really dumb fo'real. And Anissa ain't ya girl."

I had to find a way to make him mad, so that he'd hit first and I'd be in less trouble. I'd never start a fight but I'd sure as hell finish one.

"Anissa my baby forever fam, you ain't got nothing on me witcho dead ass daddy, goodbye." He scoffed thinking he had gotten the best of me and began walking away.

"And you ain't got shit on me witcho pornstar ass mama."

a/n she fr is a pornstar...