𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ENJOY
(i don't proof read so excuse any mistakes just point them out to me)
_____________________________

ENJOY(i don't proof read so excuse any mistakes just point them out to me)_____________________________

"I can't believe you Gekyume!"

"Get in." Gekyume calmly told me. I mean mugged him, desperately wanting to voice my anger and concerns.

"Nah fam, tell me why you did that to Adonis, that's fuck-"

"Get in the fucking car, Anissa." That came out as more of a command. I began to get nervous but my rage mainly overshadowed it. Gekyume let out a frustrated sigh and opened the passenger door, staring at me sternly to get in.

I furiously exhaled, comprehending that I didn't have much choice. I barged past him, unwillingly dropping into the leather seat as he slammed the door after. I watched the dashboard attentively, not wanting to pay him any attention.

I saw him glance at me before starting the car and letting a thick layer of tension coat us. The atmosphere remained like that until I decided to speak up.

"Gekyume...I'm sorry."

"For what kissing on that nigga? Or for defending him after I fucked him up? Do you still love him?"

His words oozing with irritation, nothing good could come out of his mouth..

He was clenching his jaw, and clutching the wheel so tight his knuckles turned white and his veins were popping.

He did look good when he was angry..

"No Gekyume how could you say that? I hate when you say dumb shit like that." I retorted, defending myself.

"We wouldn't even be having this conversation if you hadn't let that fuck nigga kiss on you!"

The situation definitely looked bad, how could I make kissing Adonis not look bad?

"I'm going to be honest with you okay? He came onto me...and at first I was just so confused and conflicted but then I pushed him off okay? I was thinking about you and you only okay and I-"

"That's enough...I've heard enough it's whatever I-"

"No you didn't have to beat him up that bad Gekyume..I didn't think you could ever be that violent and that scares me...what if one day you-"

"I'm only violent when I need to defend myself so you can shut that shit up right now. His lip snarled in vexation. It pissed him off when I was afraid of anything, let alone him.

"I would never, ever harm y-."

"That's not what it seemed like today-"

"Cut me off one more fucking time, do it." His last two words instilled a sense of fear within me.

Because of his speeding, we were already at my house.

He got out from his side, again slamming the door, coming over to open mine because he knew I struggled with the doors of his lamborghini.