𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

FLASHBACK

"So what now?"  Gekyume asked his father as he heard him approach from behind him.

"It's actually up to you.."

Once again, he was confused by his father's choice of words.

"What do you mean?" He turned to face Jahseh's  pleasantly serene visage.

"When I let you go all those years ago..I decided I would sit and wait for you. So now it's up to you..if you come with me, well you die. But if you leave..if you leave again..you'd stay alive.."

The dilemma tore Yume up completely.

"Stay with me...forever, or go back to your life down on earth..and be away from me for a little while longer..you decide."

Jahseh spoke in a neutral tone, showing that he was ambivalent towards both options. He knew his son had so much to live for, but he also wanted him to stay with him.

His eyebrows raised a little like they usually did when he was talking about something serious.

"So I get to decide whether I live or I die?"

"You decide Gekyume...you decide."

•••

The family had basically been living there at the hospital, and had rented out he whole floor. Let's face it, the family was huge, all of Members Only's multiple kids.

"No that's not necessary-"

"Ma I ain't arguing with you, you haven't slept in like three days, and you've been even worse ever since Anissa left. Go home, all of you and get some rest." Aiden ordered them all.

Nobody really protested because not a single one of them had actually spent a night in their own houses since Gekyume had been shot.

"Fine..but before we go, I just wanna discuss something with everybody, in regards of Gekyume's safety.." Cleo announced.

"Well..Jenesis and I have decided that we don't feel that Yumee is safe here...in Florida. So we want to relocate him, but we don't know where or with who.." She dropped the bombshell.

Everyone sat silently and attentively, waiting for what was next.

"His Uncle Michael offered to keep him in Ohio but-"

"Which Uncle Michael? Oh you mean Trippie? Hell nah, my nephew ain't going no where near that fake ass, he ain't Gekyume's uNcLe either." Bass argued, standing up from his seat.

"Aye bruh cool it with that, Trippie cool." Tank defended him.

"Well, your opinions aside, we declined his offer..we still don't know where to send him." Jenesis added.

"But I have an idea..I just need to hear all y'all's opinion on it." Cleo spoke.

"Alright but just know you're sending your grandson there.. and is he going for good?" Craig asked.