𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

half written by my whole inspiration jahsehwifey . play the song when i tell you to. enjoy 3.5k words ;) please don't let it flop :(
________________________________

5k words ;) please don't let it flop :(________________________________

persistentpussy

liked by gekyume and 7,929 others persistentpussy happy born day🎈 to my soul mate, best friend and annoyance

persistentpussy happy born day🎈 to my soul mate, best friend and annoyance. i love eem.🖤
view all 909 comments
gekyume thank you, i love eem more.
siahtheslump eem omi nomi for life 🥴
jenesis.so you make him so happy!
tankhead666 nephew and his lil gf 😇
mykelmenace my sliiimes🤮💕🐍

Monday 26th January 2037. It was Gekyume's 18th birthday..

My message on Instagram was short because he had already got a huge paragraph at midnight on imessage and would be getting plenty of surprises today.

Jenesis and I had planned on getting him a gift we knew he'd wanted for ages and would definitely be grateful for, whilst Cleo and Jahsiah focused on planning his birthday bash.

It did cross my mind a few times that maybe he didn't want his birthday celebrations to be a big fuss as he'd been slightly distant lately.

"Make sure the interior is all red, with slight black accent pieces, yes thank you." Jen got off the phone with the car dealership.

She had decided on finally getting him his own car to drive since he was never allowed.

After finding out who his father was, I did my own bit of investigating only to find that he was fatally shot in the front seat of his own car.

That was why his mom never let him drive or be in cars that didn't have tinted bulletproof windows.

"He's gonna love all this Jen."

"Yeah let's hope so..." She continued calling people up, ensuring everything was going to be perfect.

Gekyume was out with Mykel getting a tattoo so I wouldn't see him until later.