𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

my updates may not be as frequent because i'm from the uk and i'm revising for my gcse's idk what you guys call it in the US they're HuGe exams. but wish me good luck 😉
________________________________

<<INSTAGRAM>>a/n don't make fun of my editing skills, i'll get better💀personally i don't think i did too bad

<<INSTAGRAM>>
a/n don't make fun of my editing skills, i'll get better💀personally i don't think i did too bad.

<<INSTAGRAM>>a/n don't make fun of my editing skills, i'll get better💀personally i don't think i did too bad

Liked by cleo_ohsojazzy and 21,382 others
jenesis.so i miss my baby @gekyume come home!! 😩
view 12,281 comments
djscheme he ain't a baby no more sis!
theslumpgod i miss his dad
view 1 reply
jenesis.so don't we all
cleo_ohsojazzy i love you guys ❤️.
dwayne.onfroy send him back to jamaica, i miss him more!
    view 1 reply
gekyume i'll be back soon. that goes for you and mom 😌

My mom had been calling like three times everyday to check up on us, me specifically. TJ only told Uncle Tank about the situation and not the rest of the adults, they certainly would've cut our trip short and I didn't want that for Anissa.

Tank was mad as hell though and even threatened to fly down to Toronto and take care of everything. TJ practically had to beg for him to calm down.

The trip was full of sightseeing and fun trips around Anissa's old town.

I'd steal a kiss from her every now and then. We weren't exactly in a relationship, I liked to call it a situation-ship. We'd probably take things slow into a relationship, and technically nobody knew about us.

The week had gone by swiftly and it was now the day for us to go back to Florida.

"Aye man we gotta come back here some time!" Nahmir exclaimed.

"I'd rather not..Anissa your city's cool and all but them goons weren't it-" Joyri commented.

"But I know you saw we had it handled, I'm not called Mykel Menace for nothing baby.." He snuck up behind her wrapping his arm around her neck in a loose headlock.

She giggled giddily. There was definitely something going on between the two of them.

"Aight y'all we got twenty minutes before our jet arrives so be ready." Junior announced.