𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲/𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

I LOVE YOU ALL. ENJOY.

"Anissa

"Anissa..your mom is..Geneva?"

Cleo muttered, shocking Stokeley who was just on his way out, getting him to stop in his tracks and see for himself what was going on.

"Geneva Ayala?" Stokeley asked.

"Yes, she's my mom, what's wrong with that?" Anissa spoke up, confused about the negative reactions to meeting her mom.

"Ah fuck no, so you're Anissa Ayala?" Stokeley was the only one really speaking.

"Well...my full name is Anissa Ayala Byres, why?"

Stokeley took a deep breath in, pinching the bridge of his nose and pulling out a cigarette.

"Sir there's no smoking allowed in this hosp-"

"I'm gonna need you to shut up real quick while I light my cigarette and contemplate on the ultimate fuckery in front of me.."

The startled nurse hurried away rapidly, not wanting to cause anymore trouble.

"Well who the fuck would breed you?" Stokeley stepped right in front of his best friend's ex, blowing the cigarette smoke in her face.

"Hello to you too Stokeley.." Her lips were stuck in that natural wide smile of hers that pissed everyone off.

Anissa still stood there in bewilderment as to what was happening.

"Get the fuck out of here." Jen exclaimed.

"What? No way I'm here with my daughter-"

"Get the fuck out of here." She repeated, rising out of her seat and heading to approach Geneva, but failing as Stokeley held her back.

"I thought I told you never to come near any of my family again." Cleo interfered.

Geneva stood still in shock. She had only ever encountered Cleo a handful of times when she was still with Jah, and that was a long time ago.

She was surprised by how beautiful Cleo still looked, she had aged so gracefully, it was amazing.

"M-miss Cleo?" Anissa's mom stuttered.

The last time she had seen her was at Jahseh's vigil, the same place she was kicked out from. The very memory could bring tears to her eyes.