𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ENJOY — THE END IS NEAR
________________________________

ENJOY — THE END IS NEAR________________________________

(NISSY IS ANISSA'S SPLIT PERSONA)

My mind and heart were still racing as I stared at the mess I made before me.

He really lied to us Anissa.

I riled us up, I made the best decisions for us both when I was angry, the best actually being the worst.

Anissa's pussy emotions kept clouding my mind, wanting to feel all self-pitiful and maybe even call him back over to talk.

That's not what we're gonna do.

She kept fighting with me before she soon succumbed to my madness.

Good girl.

I loved my insanity. I picked up the pieces of the smashed vase, pressing them into my hands, making them bleed.

As my hands dripped with blood, I threw the vase pieces in the trash, walking away and smearing the blood from my frail hands all over the white walls.

Picking up my phone, I texted the number I knew off by heart, knowing he still had mine saved.

With only a few moments passing, I received the address and ordered an uber there.

In times like this I didn't necessarily need comfort, but rather a distraction. Adonis was the perfect distraction, he always had been. I used him so much to the point he thought I loved him.

I couldn't lie though I did feel something for him, but it wasn't deep and serious enough for me to call it love. Maybe I could call it addiction.

Our routine was addictive. We'd fight, make up and just exploit each other for his image. It was fun but detrimental, to me especially.

I freshened up, reapplying my smudged mascara and lip gloss. I washed my hands and sprayed myself up a bit and removed any signs of distress.