𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

hey hey hey who missed me¿ still gonna be slow af till exam season is over, please still read tho, love y'all 🖤. play the song now.
_____________________________

s t i l l  i n  f l a s h b a c k

s t i l l i n f l a s h b a c k

"It's okay...you don't have to say anything yet. That was just the beginning of it all."

Anissa mentally prepared herself for her words so transport her back, back to the time her whole world fell apart, for real.

"Are you sure you want to know everything Gekyume? I don't want you to-"

"Tell me everything Anissa. Everything."

flashback within a flashback

Dom had been continuously sexually assaulting his girlfriend's daughter. Mercilessly. Destroying a piece of her each time he'd force himself upon her.

A year had now passed and she was fourteen.

"Hey have to you heard from Dom? He's been avoiding me for days."

The young girl stayed silent and her mother tapped at her phone dialling her boyfriend's number again.

"Anissa, I'm talking to you, have you seen your step father?"

She screwed her face in disgust.

"That man, is not my father." Anissa retorted.

This shocked her mom completely.

"Don't you dare disrespect him! That man pays our bills, gets us everything we need and all you can do is be ungrateful?"

Her mom always had a temper and would always take things to the next level. There was no doubt that this was going to escalate.

"Mom please listen-"

"You're pathetic Anissa, what more do you want huh?"

She always wondered why her mother was so harsh towards her, she knew that her mom was a good woman but what caused her to act in such a way.

"Mom please just-"

"Shut it! You're so selfish and ungrateful, I do everything for you, everything ! I've been busting my ass working two jobs and all Dom does is help, but you wanna act like this-"