𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

i'm gonna try a new layout (sorta).
_____________________________

My phone buzzed lightly, I reached over before realising I couldn't get it because of the body lying on top of me

She was so beautiful, sleeping so calmly and all mine. I had marked my territory last night and her chest was completely branded in pretty red love marks.

The aggravating buzzing wouldn't stop,
forcing me to see who was blowing up my phone.

Of course it was none other than my mom.

Ma 💝🌎
Today 6:00

Gekyume Jahseh Onfroy where the hell are you?

I specifically told your cousin TJ to take your ass HOME!

Fuck it I'm tracking yo ass 🤬

Why are you at a hotel?

Ma relax! I told TJ to bring me here, I'm safe. I'm with Anissa...

Oh..

OH😏 Well never mind then 😘

You're annoying 🙄😅
Read 6:31

I could never bring myself to get angry at her overprotective instincts. She only ever used the the tracker on my phone if she was being frantic.

I knew she got the message when I said I was with Anissa at the hotel.
I'd have to mentally prepared myself for the plethora of questions that I'd be bombarded with once I'd get home.

The sight before me was to die for. Her once bone straight hair was now frizzy from all the sweat and vigorous 'physical activity' from earlier.

The mouth I was so used to kissing appeared plumper than usual, tempting me to taste them again.

But I fought my urge and let her rest, she definitely needed it. It was now my mission to not hold back as much the next time we were intimate.

Peeling her light body off mine, I tiptoed to the bathroom to freshen up. A hangover wasn't exactly what I was experiencing but I felt a slight sense of drowsiness and a mild throb in my head.

"Baby?"

The meek voice spoke, buried under the covers.

"Hmm?"
I sat at the end of her feet, rubbing them slightly to wake her up.

She reached her hands out to me, signalling for me to come to her but she looked more like a child that wanted to be picked up.