𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

look at the picture above. jahseh was always so beautiful it makes my heart hurt but my soul sees some positivity in this all.
________________________________

All guns from the opposing side pointed at Gekyume

The tension in the room thickened by the second, death lurked in the atmosphere, looking who to prey on.

Gekyume's eyes were glued onto Adonis, ignoring the guns that were being pointed at him.

The predicament didn't look to good either, it was Adonis and about twelve goons versus Gekyume, his two cousins and his best friend.

It felt as if time had stopped for minutes. Nobody moved, just watch expectantly. The DJ had even cut the music and the crowd was mainly hushed. Until something clicked, in no one other than Jahsiah.

"Aye!" She yelled, getting all the attention.

With no hesitation she stepped in front of Gekyume, crossing her arms and coming face to face with the Canadian threatening to take her cousin's life.

"Tell them to put their guns down." She commanded through gritted teeth.

"Nuh-uh tell them pussy niggas to let up and put their shit down first!" Adonis retorted.

Siah didn't have to say anything but just gave them a knowing look as they lowered their weapons.

"Now you and ya lil friends, put the guns down now." She demanded a second time.

With Adonis' approval, they all hesitantly lowered their guns and tucked them away.

"Why we had to listen to that bitch anyways?" A member of the opposing side questioned, which rifled Yume up again. Jahsiah noticed and motioned for him to calm down and ignore him.

"We're leaving, all of y'all head out now." TJ announced, making sure all his little cousins followed his instruction.

They all followed each other out, each person mad that they're time had to end in that manner.

Once they made it out, reality hit them.

A silence remained before Gekyume finally burst out.

"...Jahsiah why would you do that!?" He practically screamed at her, surprising everyone.

She stared at him in confusion.

"What if they shot you, then what, how could you be so stupid?!" He waved his hands frantically.

"He's right, what the fuck were you thinking Siah! Do you know what I would've done if they touched you? Or any of us? My dad would've flew down here!" TJ scolded her too.

Siah stood there as tears welled up in her eyes, they honestly didn't know how scary it was for her to do that. But her dad always told her how much he regretted not protecting her uncle Jah, and she would never let what happened to him happen to her cousin.