𝟬𝟭𝟬 love touch ➝ kaldur'ahm

xx. love touch!!

❝ I love your touch

I love your
touch.

          His touch was addicting. his fingertips were soft and could carve your skin with every touch he made with your skin.he was an artist when it came to holding you.

He knew how special you were, how soft you were for his touch. His was like a drug, a type of cocaine only you could get high of, since he, and his hands, only belonged to you and you alone.

He was pushing in further, the tip of his hard member hitting the deepest part he could reach in your body.

He lets go of the sheets and holds onto your hips as he buckles, pulling out.you watch him graze his fingers over your skin as he pushes in again.

You both reach your orgasm and you release him. the walls around his dick loosen and he slides out, his fingers still on your body.they trail over to under your belly button and he moves them down to your wet pussy lips. he brushes them with his thumb softly and you moan ever so softly at his gesture.

"Kaldur", you gasp and he chuckles, pulling the sheets over him and your intimate. you couldn't see him, but you felt him all over in your body as he presses his lips against your hips.

He was so close on where you wanted his touch to be. His hand wraps around your thigh and he licks you clean. grunting, you arch your back slightly. He twirls his patterns over your vagina and he bites at the lips. His hand hitches higher and hits your hip.

His fingers move down and he pushes in one. He pumps slowly, the way he did before and you bite your lip, containing your screams for later.

His fingers curl inside of you, making you feel relieved and pleasured at the same time. He adds a finger and pumps faster.

Hour hands grip tightly onto the sheets and twist them. He adds a third one, almost with with full force, and stretches your pussy out. You scream out into the empty walls of the room.

"Kaldur!" he finishes what he leaves undone and pulls His fingers out one by one. He licks them, pulling off the duvet to no longer conceal himself. It was seductive.

"I love your touch."