𝟬𝟯𝟮 homework ➝ c.kent

xxxii. homework!!

❝ I have to finish

I have to finish.

Conner rubbed your heat as your eyes were glued to the computer screen in front of you. Since your paper was due the next day, you stayed up all night to try to finish it. But Conner told you to take a break, even if it was for a little while.

"Conner," You whined. He kissed your neck and you could feel yourself falling under his spell.

"I-i have to finish thi-oh!" Two fingers slipped into you without warning. He smirked into your neck as you began to buck your hips, wanting more of him.

"I know you want me to fuck you, baby girl. isn't that right? don't you want daddy to fuck you?" His deep voice whispered against her ear. You lost your breath for a second and you moaned. Fuck, he was hot and he turned you on by the second.

"Y-yes, please!" you yelled.

He pumped his fingers in and out, feeling your wetness over his fingers. He quickly withdrew his fingers and picked you up by the waist. The chair you were once sitting on fell to the floor with a loud thud. Conner laid you on the edge of the bed and took his pants and his calvin kleins off, leaving himself exposed. He entered you and you gasped as his length. He was by far the biggest you've ever had.

"Fuck," You bit your lip. He hovered over you and planted kisses down your neck whilst thrusting into you. The pace of his thrusts made you scratch at his back. You had also bit down into his shoulder to keep your screams from waking up your neighbors. Conner didn't mind.

"Scream, baby. Let the whole neighborhood know who makes you feel this good," He thrusted even faster and you thee your head back with pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You screamed. Your legs began to shake as you feel yourself come undone. "Conner!" he let himself go inside of you with a deep moan.

"Fuck, y/n. you're so sexy." He lays down next to you and kisses your cheek. "I fucking love you."

"And i love you. but i still have to finish this paper. but thanks for the Kent dick."