𝟬𝟱𝟱 training ➝ d.wayne

lx. training!!

 training!!

I won. Again.

WHEN IT CAME to training Damian and Y/N never played by the "rules". They were very competitive and they aimed to win, especially when it came to training.

damian and Y/N reached the training area and the floor illuminated, signaling the start of the match. both held the position for a second before Y/N winked and dived into the fight, ducking, blocking, and throwing hits. It had felt like a few minutes without either of her landing a hit before she paused, huffing a bit. He lunged forward suddenly and circled around, coming from behind. she spun around to prevent his attack but he had already come to close and laid a hit which sent her back but didn't make her fall.

Y/N continued the fight until it seemed as though it would be a tie. You both stood there, breathing a bit heavy, before damian smirked and put his foot behind hers, catching her off guard as he basically threw her to the ground. Halfway through the fall she caught onto his arm and dragged him down with her. both hit the floor with a thud and she groaned as the air was knocked out of her. she looked up to see damian smirking down at her.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"I win. Again." He said, full of himself.

Y/N raised her eyebrow before shifting her leg around his torso and bringing him down to the ground beside her, her body quickly following so she laid on top of him.

"I don't think so," Y/N quipped, reaching up and trapping his hands under hers. she felt how gentle yet rough they were from all of these years of fighting. Using his strength to his advantage, he pushed you back to the ground and closed you in playfully to make sure you couldn't escape.

"Oh please, Y/N," He laughed and you looked up at his face. His eyes covered with his mask and some of his hair falling down loosely. "You're a sub and you know it"

He closed the distance between you and planted a kiss on your lips. You let out a small noise at this and you felt his lips smirk.

Suddenly you heard someone clear their throat which caused you and damian to separate to look up at the noise. There stood beast boy and Blue Beetle looking down at both of you, probably wanting to take a turn at sparring. Your face turned red when you realized they probably heard what damian had said.

damian quickly got to his feet and pulled you up along with him, practically dragging you to your room.

"What are we doing?" You asked as your door slide open and he walked in with you.

He looked back as the door shut and locked, a grin on his face. Began you knew it Damian kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.