𝟬𝟰𝟰 wisdom teeth ➝ j.reyes

xliv. wisdom teeth!!

❝ Why am i single? I'm a real catch! ❞

Why am i single?
I'm a real catch!

GRIPPING ONTO YOUR, you inhaled a shaky breath. Today was the day you were getting your wisdom teeth removed. You were lucky enough to have your two best friends, Jaime and Bart tag along.

You three got the day off by Nightwing with them, But of course with them the camera would also tag along, they wanted to catch some embarrassing moments of you. Not that you didn't mind, being their best friend had it's perks. You were in a fair amount of videos with them, plus you'd do the same.

"You'll be fine, Y/N." Jaime gave your hand a squeeze and a soft smile which made your heart flutter.

"Yeah, You'll be fine. Don't worry babes." Bart shrugged as he parked of the car. You rolled your eyes before hopping out the car. Jaime stuck the camera into your face almost immediately.

"Any last words, amigo?" He grinned. You shook your head and bit your lip while thinking.

"Don't ask me about my crush." You said narrowing your eyes at them both before walking inside. Jaime and Bart exchanged quick glances and both smirked.

"Oh we're definitely asking her about her crush."

Gnawing on your nails, you sat patiently waiting for your name to be called. In the back of your mind you were a bit scared of what you'd say in front of them, probably regretting everything the next morning. Now biting on your bottom lip, you tapped your foot on the ground as Jaime and Bart chatted away besides you. "Y/N Y/L/N?" The dentist man called.

"Oh! It's the teeth doctor guy!" Bart exclaimed causing a few stares. You hung your head out of embarrassment as you trudged off into the dentist's office. Jaime and Bart were hot on your trail, a camera in their hands while they both giggled about how they thought you would act.

"Ready Y/N?" Jaime asked you as you nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You plastered on a smile and Jaime gave your thigh a reassuring squeeze before exiting the room. You had to admit, that thigh squeeze gave you way more butterflies than his smile did. It was almost as if his hand fit there perfectly.

To be honest, you had a slight crush on one of your best friends. It just so happened to be Jaime. But you knew confessing would ruin your friendship with them both so you kept it to yourself. That's why you told them to not to ask about who you're currently crushing on, but knowing them they'd probably would. You sat back in your seat, eager to get the surgery over and done with. Hopefully you wouldn't be as bad as you thought you'd be.