𝟬𝟱𝟭 princess affaids pt2 ➝ b.markov

li. princess affaids!!

❝ Do you think he knows about us? ❞

Do you think he
knows about us?

THEIR EYES LOCKED for a moment, brion lusted over hers for a moment, while hers filled with instant fear. The rest of the world fell silent to the both of them, all that seemed to occur was the obvious electricity between the two.

"Darling?" [fathers name] concerned voice split the tense air in two. y/n snapped her attention to her father for a second, only to see his confused and worried face and immediately fell back into the pit of despair.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty," y/n burst out, her voice cracking and busting under the pressure. y/n tried her best to avoid looking into the perfect brown eyes of his because if she did, she wouldn't be able to control her emotions for even a second.

"As with you princess," brion replied sweetly as he bowed to her. To y/n, when her title rolled off his lips it came off as a purr to her, she stiffened instantly and checked the room to see if anyone else seemed to hear brion tantalisingly sultry voice. y/n dismissed her painful arousal with a polite smile before turning off and walking to find one of her ladies.

"y/n, you have to try this chocolate fondue, it's divine," Elvira spoke up over the crowd as the two seemed to bump into one another, y/n breathed heavily. y/n tugged at her friend's arm roughly as she pulled Elvira through the sea of guests and into a dark hallway.

"You must not tell anyone this Elvira," y/n spoke to her quietly, afraid someone would overhear her damaging words. Elvira said nothing but nodded her head furiously. "You know the night of the ball?" y/n started, "I may have had a bit too much fun."

Elvira cocked an eyebrow in confusion as she wiped the liquid chocolate off the corner of her lip and into her mouth. y/n sighed, needing Elvira to understand what she was laying out to her. y/n was about to speak again when a familiarly smooth voice whispered through the darkness.

"Why are you the dark my ladies?" brion asked with a hint of laughter in his voice. y/n swirled around to face him, while Elvira bowed shakily and scampered off.

"Whatever you think I've done I haven-" y/n tried to defend herself when brion's lips crashed onto hers. y/n was thankful it was dark and no one could make out their identities. God how did she miss this, his somehow soft lips on her, his palms resting on the clothed curve of her bum and her hands stroking small circles on his cheeks. She wanted to stay like this forever but she quickly pushed the king off her panting body.

They both stood there for the second silence of the night. brion couldn't see her properly but he knew she looked absolutely ravishing. "So you are the lady from that night," brion barely spoke to her. As soon as y/n heard that sentence she gave brion a harsh slap on his upper arm.