𝟬𝟭𝟰 pick up lines ➝ w.west

xiv. pick up lines!!

❝ Kiss me if i'm wrong, but the world is flat, right? ❞

Kiss me if i'm wrong,
but the world is
flat, right?

You were just standing at the bar, minding your own business, enjoying your vodka lemon while Dick was chatting up Barbara nothing but an arm's length away from you.

The level of grossness had increased over the amount of drinks Dick and Barbara had consumed, yet both of them seemed to have an incredible resistance for alcohol, unlike you. And you had been listening to the two of them getting it on very well, to your utmost regret.

After a while, you had just managed to shut out their voices and the flirtatious words they were whispering to each other, when another recognizable voice sounded from behind you.

"Are you a thief of air?" the man asked. "Because you just took my breath away."

You swirled around, looking directly into Wally west's green eyes. "You really believe that line is going to help you get laid?" you asked in return, placing your hands in the pockets of his jeans as you leaned in for a kiss.

At the last moment, Wally pulled back, a teasing smile playing along the sides of his lips. "I'm sorry," the man hummed amused with his low voice. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but the world is flat, right?"

"Oh my god," you were shaking your head. You could feel a slight buzz in your brain from the vodka you had been drinking. Wally's teasing was just too much for you in your alcohol-induced state. "Have you been practicing those at home? Is that what you have been doing in the mirror?"

Wally grinned, noticing how unsteady you were after spending hours with Dick, who never seemed to get drunk no matter how much beer she chugged. "Are you a baked potato?" he asked, ignoring your previous mockery. "Because you're hot." His hands were on your waist, and he slowly pulled you closer, moving his mouth toward your ear. Quietly, so that only you could hear, he added, "And I want to eat you."

You giggled foolishly and wrapped your arms around his neck, letting your hands go through his ginger hair. Never had he smelled better. The touch of his body burned through you, and you wanted nothing more than him.

"Hey, babe," Wally said to you, creating some regrettable distance between the two of you so that he could look at you. He was smiling widely. He seemed glad that drunk you appreciated his improper jokes. "Give me your best pick up line."

You didn't have to think for long. "Wally," you said, placing your hands on his cheeks. "I love you."

Even in the dark lights of the bar, Wally visibly blushed. His face flushed the color of a bright red tomato, and it was obvious for everyone to see. "[Y/N], that's not a pick up line," he argued weakly, his fingertips digging into your waist.

You laughed loudly. "But it worked, didn't it?"

Wally, who was still blushing, basically gasped. He took your head in his hands and wasted no time to finally, properly, kiss you. "Yes."