𝟬𝟰𝟲 beautiful ➝ j.todd

xlvi. beautiful!!

❝ Your body is perfect

Your body is
perfect.

YOU SAT ON the edge of the pool; as you watch Jason, Dick and a few others of the bat family play catch in the water.

You smile to yourself without even realising; as you swirl your feet round in the warm water.

"You coming in baby girl?" You hear Jason's voice speak from in front of you making your head snap down to his height.

"N-no. im just watching." You stutter, not wanting to get in since you are self conscious.

"Whats up?" He pouts, unsure on why you feel embarrassed.you remain silent, looking down at your bikini. Your stomach feeling fat and horrible but to Jason's eyes, you are beautiful.

Without saying anything, Jason soon catches on with your embarrassment of your "disgusting" body. He spreads your arms out, picking you up from underneath your armpits and wrapping your legs around his torso.

Dragging you in the water not even listening to your begging, he carries you on his waist, his arms holding you up from under the butt.forehead to forehead, lips almost touching. holding an intense stare; but full of love.

The boys jokingly gag at the other side of the pool, but you two couldn't care less, you end up laughing and passionately kissing. "your body is perfect, for me." He whispers, so only you can hear.

"Your beautiful Y/N."