𝟬𝟬𝟲 ten things i hate about you ➝ d.wayne

vi. ten things i hate about you!!

❝  I know i should hate you but i can't

I know i should hate
you but i can't.

I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair.

"Hey beloved." Damian spoke driving you to roll your eyes and once you laid eyes on him you couldn't help but notice his new hair cut. "You like it?" He smirked and you smiled uncontrollably.

"It suits you." You walked to him and he wrapped his arms around you.

"You suit me." He winked and you shook your head giggling. "I love your laugh L/N." He kissed your lips making you melt right in his arms.

I hate the way you drive my car.

"Dami you need to slow down." You yelled at him, he was going thirty miles over the speed limit and you were fucking terrified.

"Beloved, I know how to drive." He looked over me causing you to freak out.

"Damian, look at the road!" He smiled and continued to look at you before puckering his lips.

"Not until you give me a kiss." Your eyes were glued to the road as he drove perfectly fine but you weren't going to admit that. You quickly gave him a kiss before he smiled and looked at the road. You hated that he was cocky while driving.

I hate it when you stare.

"Your boyfriend is really creepy." Cassie spoke as you looked at her.

"Why?" She nodded towards Damian who was on the other side of the hall staring directly at you.

"He's practically eye fucking you, you know that right?" Cassie spoke and Damian's smile turned into small chuckles..

"Cassie!" You shook your head before slightly pushing her and looking back at Damian who was walking straight at you, his eyes not leaving you.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.

"Dami if you step on me one more fucking time, I swear." He chuckled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You hated his newly found shoes and you knew he wouldn't listen to you if you told him to stop wearing them.