Prologue + Author Note

Being a personal assistant is not a job for people who can barely keep up with themselves

Being a personal assistant is not a job for people who can barely keep up with themselves. It's not a job that is learned over time but rather a job you have to have a skill for. Whether it stems from practices, kindness, self-discipline, organisation, you must have an ability that lays somewhere under one of those categories. By far, many people who take up a rather complicated job like this lack one or all of these traits. They'll never last long, when a few months fly by, they will be packing their belongings and heading out the door. 

Not Taylor though, she knew better than to walk out on an opportunity to make large sums of money. For her own survival, she needed to toughen up quickly and put on a brave face to do her work. Her boss could sense fear miles away, and the last thing she needed was him down her back with a wicked smile teasing her for her faults. He could be a gentle being in the eyes of the public, but behind the walls of the factory, his more ruthless self clouded everything.

All she had to do to not hear his eerie giggles and haunting violet eyes and to make sure everything he needed was at his service. Even before he asked for them.

~~🍫~~

Hello hello and welcome to my fun little story about Wonka and a very love-struck assistant of his. I would like to say right off the bat that this story is set in its movie timeline but in today's setting. So there will be phones, computers blah blah blah. I've seen some comments on other Wonka stories that pointed this out and that's annoying. This is meant to just be a loose cannon of my own interpretation of Wonka and his life with a whole lot of "oh god". 

This book includes a few long-ass chapters because I get carried away! When they get long I'm sure you can scan through them and still get the gist.

If you like what you're reading please vote and also leave a comment! I love reading feedback to know that people are interested in what I have to share. It just makes my day better.

Ta Ta!