Gum Gum

"Morning Scarlet," Taylor called over her shoulder as she checked off a few things on a clipboard. It didn't matter that Wonka was still split in half or that his family was here. There was still work that had to be done everyday, and Taylor prefered to have it done so when Wonka was back together he wouldn't scold her for slacking.

"Morning dear, how are the gum gum balls?" Scarlet skipped over to the conveyor belt and peered over the glass casing to look at the candy. Taylor gave a click of her pin and leaned over as well with a tilt of the head.

"It was going smoothly until one of the gumballs busted on the picker and clogged the assembly. But once I got that unstuck, everything went back to being fine." Scarlet nodded and smile. Taylor seemed so mature and older when talking about the production line. The months they spend besides one another working showed that when it was time for Taylor to buckle down, she did. Scarlet that prior that it would be her that kept everything in line for the two bubble heads she worked for. But it was a blessing Taylor wasn't just young and dumb. She was young mostly, but she was dumb only occasionally.

"Did you go to Wonka's this morning?" Scarlet leaned back and watched as Taylor's face scrunched up a bit. The younger girl held the clipboard to her chest and bit the inside of her cheek.

"No, I usually drop off breakfast, but I just didn't feel like it, yesterday was so fucking weird." Taylor chuckled a bit and scratched her head. The feeling of not having her hair done distracted her for a moment, but then she snapped back to the conversation. "The night ended fine with dinner, but I'm not sure how it would be if I went up there and one of them answered the door. Or maybe he is back together? I have no idea; I just don't want to be around him right now." Scarlet understood that and stood in silence with Taylor. Scarlet could admit that yesterday events made her head spin with confusion. First the whole situation with Wonka and a clone, then dinner, and afterwards having a very drunk Wilfred stumbling back to her room pleading for her not to be mad he was pissed. It was best for the two girls to stand and watch the conveyer moving alone and agree in silence. A few minutes passed of them watching the line and then Taylor started to laugh.

"What?" Scarlet asked, turning her head to the girl.

"Okay about to say something crazy but you have not to freak out." Taylor shook her head and covered her mouth. Scarlet cocked an eyebrow and leaned in a bit waiting for Taylor to continue.

"Yesterday I went with Willy and Wesley to the coca bean room, right?"

"Yes?" Where was she going with this?

"Willy fainted from the heat, as one does in a full suit and coat, and I had to take his clothes off." Taylor trailed off the last bit, not sure if she should tell Scarlet that Wonka had a giant tattoo on his back. Scarlet's eyes went wide as she was about to say something but Taylor quickly stopped her. "No! Nothing like that happened. Ha! I fucking wish, but no nothing happened. I got his clothes off, and I went off to wait for the Loompas to come help him the rest of the way."

"Okay, what is it that would make me freak out?" Scarlet air quoted 'freak' and Taylor drew in a big breath and let it all nervously. Beforehand Taylor could jokily tell someone something so inappropriate without a second thought. But as the words started to form in his brain, so did the image of it happening, it made her so flustered.

"When I came an hour later to check on him, I found he was awake and well."

"And?"

"I found him await and well and masturbating," Taylor whispered so the little workers in the room wouldn't hear her. Scarlet paled and damn near lost her footing when Taylor finished. Taylor held her hand over her mouth as Scarlet looked around and back towards her with a sour expression.