Two Heads Are Worse Than One pt 1

**NSFW WARNING**

Monday flew by without much of anything happening. Taylor hung out in the sunroom until Scarlet and Wilfred showed up for some much needed alone time. Scarlet was abashed when she turned around from kissing Wilfred and saw Taylor standing at the windows. Wilfred was the first to apologize and Taylor told them it was fine as she walked around them to get into the elevator. The rest of the day she talked to Wesley until Wonka called her to work. Wonka still sat in on her signing his papers, every so often small conversation would start up between them. It would be playful, and Taylor actually made a few snarky remarks back, Wonka lit up inside when he heard them, the corners of his lips would pull upwards, and he would try to stop them before a smile broke out.

"Good night sir."

"Good night moonshine, tell the stars hello." Wonka sang out as Taylor went out the door. She turned back with soft eyes, and he shot her a smile and shooed her off.

~~~

"Taylor wake up!" Wonka shook his assistant shoulder, trying to get her to hurry up and wake up. He had thought of a new candy idea, it came to him in a dream, and he was overly excited about getting it started as soon as possible. Taylor stirred from her rest in a panic and quickly sat up in her bed. She had a look of terror on her face and was ready to B-line it the nearest exist if they were in danger. Wonka shot back and stumbled on his feet. He couldn't take his eyes off of Taylor until he looked at her confused expression, he quickly rolled over and faced the ground covering his mouth. Taylor went wide-eyed and looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Why was he in her room so early, why was he now covering his face, Taylor looked at him with a questionable look. A small breeze from the walls came through and Taylor shivered. That's when she felt how exposed she was, she had gone to bed without anything on but her underwear because it was hot and she was too tired to turn on the air. So her easy solution was fewer clothes and if she got cold during the night was to huddle under her blankets and cocoon herself. Taylor quickly grabbed her blankets and covered herself.

"Sir, what the hell do you want?!" Taylor spat flustered and wishing for death to end her so she wouldn't have to deal with this.

"Why are you topless?"

"Why are you looking!?" Taylor yelled, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. Wonka winced when the soft weapon hit him in the back of the head, it wasn't his fault he couldn't look away, they were just there in front of him. Taylor groaned out loud and he turned around slowly to see if she was covered. He cleared his throat and got up from the floor, Taylor glared at him with daggers, she was already reaching for another pillow to throw if his eyes ventured down.

"I was coming to awake you because I have a candy idea and I need you to come with me." Wonka couldn't help but take in the sight in front of him. Even though the younger girl had a sour emotion she looked rather heavenly. Her twist stood in different directions from her rough sleeping, her dark skin looked soft with the small scatter of freckles from her shoulders to the top of her chest. He tried not to look down any farther, he repressed the urge to think about her breast. Taylor caught his eyes again and she chucked another pillow. It hit it square in the face, and he once again stumbled backwards. Taylor was about to throw another one for the hell of it but realized the last two pillows on her bed were body pillows. If she wanted to throw those, she would have to let go of her cover, which meant she was on full display for her boss. Taylor pouted and held the cover up higher as Wonka recovered from her attack.

"You couldn't have called me? I'm not much of a heavy sleeper, you know." Taylor grumbled and Wonka nodded.

"I know, but I guess I was overly existed and wanted to wake you up first hand." Taylor let her guard down a little and closed her eyes for a moment.