Fire Place

She wiped her brow from the increasing sweat as she climbed down the latter. Taylor had just finished another shoulder tensing task that was ordered from her boss. She had to help the harvest workers in the harvest room by picking the Bumboberries because the crane picker was inactive at the moment. The mechanical workers told her that it shouldn't take long to fix the crane, but it did, and Taylor was stuck high in the air with her arms stretched above her. This had to be the most exercise she had willing done in forever. The longer it took to harvest all the berries the more it felt like a punishment of sorts. It was Wonka who told her to come help with the harvest after he quickly dismissed her that morning when she brought him his breakfast. More so he took the tray and threw her out saying he was busy and would prefer if she didn't get in the way. That man was never busy in the morning unless it was Sunday which was his morning cartoon time. Taylor wanted to stick her foot in the door from stopping him from closing it and pester him. But with the force behind how hard he slammed the door, she was grateful she didn't and just stood there bewildered.

When all was said and done the little men thanked her and hurried to transport the berries to the mixing room. Taylor rolled her shoulder and walked towards the exit to go to her room. When she hit the button for the door to open, she took one step out before another Oompa Loompa darted in front of her with a letter. Keeping track of the names of each Oompa Loompa was not something Taylor could do. Wonka could, of course, he could, he spent years with them so he had no choice. Unless he did the same thing Taylor did which was make up a name and hope they responded.

"Morning-I mean evening Dave. Is this from the diva himself?" Taylor huffed and took the letter. Dave nodded and scurried off somewhere unknown. Taylor still wasn't used to how fast the little workers were and it amazed her that as soon as they were in front of you, they were gone. The mysteries of working in such a large factory mixed and coated with mysterious people and things inside it. Taylor turned over the letter and broke the 'w' wax seal. She thought it was a bit much to take the time to seal a note when it was just travelling within the same area. But at last, Wonka was a man of class one way or another which left an unnatural aura about him. Once the seal was lifted Taylor unfolded the paper to see what was inside.

Taylor,

I have important things to look over, and there seem to be a few problems around the factory. I know you are capable of replacing me in fixing them so do me a favour and do so. Here is a list-

"A list?!" Taylor blurted out then flinched at her outburst.

of all the things that need to be fixed or looked over in no real order. I'm sure the Oompa Loompas can explain in greater detail than I can of what the issues are. I'm sure that you can complete all of this alongside your routine work. Besides if you couldn't, you wouldn't be here.

-WW

Taylor went over the list knowing none of the things that were on it was going to be a simple one and done. The first thing was to go to the bean stock candy liquorice room and help unblock the watering pipes. Next was the taffy room to get a few stuck workers out of strawberry banana taffy. Somehow a few workers were also stuck on the ceiling in the soda room. The other workers weren't heavy enough to pull the others down, so they needed an average size person to help. Somewhere down the line, Taylor was supposed to check out the newest production of the Zinnias Delights. It had been two days since the announcement about them was released, and it was time to crank them out finally. Last was to help chase down 'Mother Goose' who had broken free from her ben in the egg room. Taylor groaned loudly knowing how much she hated running, let alone run after an animal. The last time she saw that goose, it attacked her when she tried to gather the golden chocolate eggs. Wonka laughed the whole time Taylor ran for her life until she was cornered and he finally stepped to help.