Binding Crowns

"Why do you have to go?" Taylor asked, cuddling up on a pillow as they watched a movie. Scarlet had told Taylor it was a girl's night and that her time with Wonka was overdue.

"I don't know, but you know him he will do anything to get me out." Scarlet laughed, hoping that Taylor would buy it, the younger did with a nod, and Scarlet left the pressure on her shoulders lift. They had a movie on but they weren't really watching whatever was on. Scarlet knew that it was a movie about a girl falling in love with a guy who was deemed a monster because he had weird hands or something. Taylor wanted to watch it, yet it was clear Taylor had other things occupying her thoughts.

"Maybe he just wants you to himself," Scarlet poked at Taylor's side trying to lighten the mood. Taylor shook her head telling Scarlet to cut it out. There was no way that was the case when the factory was built like a maze, if he wanted her alone, he would easily.

"Scarlet please."

"I mean come on, I saw the way you two cuddle up before you left. Are you saying you wouldn't want that?"

"I would love that but not right now." Taylor pushed back on her hands to sit up on her knees. She kept the pillow close to her gripping its sides, Scarlet was on her stomach and turned over to her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" Scarlet asked, reaching out to take one of Taylor's hands into hers. She rubbed her thumb over it to comfort Taylor and it worked. Taylor relaxed a bit and looked around thinking before meeting Scarlet's gaze. She nodded with a weak smile, she didn't want to talk about it anymore, she wanted to move on and laugh about it later.

"It's late, let's go watch the stars in the sunroom and call it a night." Scarlet offered. Taylor nodded, and the girls turned off the movie and hurried out the door to the elevator down the hall. Once in the sunroom, Taylor went to sit down in front of the window while Scarlet messed with the lights to make it aesthetic. For the rest of the night, they stayed up pointing out consultations and telling really bad summaries of Greek mythology.

~~~

The next day Scarlet was gone which left Wonka and Taylor alone for the rest of the week. Taylor was the one to see her off, Wonka watched from the giant window from his office. He had to do what needed to be done, no matter what was going to happen. Elnora would be very upset and heartbroken, but then she could take over both parks and get rid of the bad things happening. Plus it would set peace for him. He wouldn't dare tell Taylor what he was doing, this would be his own little secret, if she found out, she found out, but right now it was only his dirty deeds. When Scarlet slipped through the gate and headed down the street, Taylor turned back around to the factory. Wonka kept his eye on her until she was out of sight. Then a tug on his coat caught his attention, he turned around to see two Oompa Loompas standing behind him holding a box.

"Yes?" Wonka bent down to speak to his workers. The Oompa Loompas looked at each other than handed him a crown made of flowers. "What's this for?" Wonka lifted up the crown looking at all the different colour flowers that were weaved together to make it. The little workers at his feet only smiled and motioned for him to put it on his head. Wonka didn't want to question them any further if they weren't going to tell him. He grabbed the rim of his top hat and took it off and replaced the empty space with the crown. The Loomps clapped and ran off out the office door leavingWonka still on his knelt down. He rose to stand up straight and walked out the door to catch up with them but then the door open as Taylor stepped. A flower crown sat on top of her head as well that also had beads hanging down from a few interweave stems.

"They got you too?" She asked, pointing at his head, Wonka nodded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I have no idea what they are up to this time." Wonka went to remove the crown from his head, but a faint high pitch scream came from the walls causing him to stop.