Trade In The Tales of Candy (End)

No one knew about the girl that worked behind the walls of the chocolate factory down the street from the shabby house. No one knew what she witnesses, what she hears, and the plans she has to look over before they are put in to play. She had been there for four years, out of sight from the windows and even the man himself that owned the place. Yet, it was he who hired her and kept her busy with endless task and request that ranged from things for candies to shelf indulgence. It was he who brought her into his world of secrets; he thought he could twist her mind and make her bend in his favour. But She bent over for no one but herself, and even then she didn't budge without reason. In this loony man's world, it was a maze of wonders and a few frights. How easy it was to get lost behind so many doors that lead to so many rooms or nothing. How quick she cried to go home but refused to give in. He thought she would be an easy puppet to control, but she wasn't, and he couldn't allow her to leave now that she knew all the things he could and would do. No one knew the whispers of destruction. No one knew the fine lines of corruption. No one knew that under the dark clouds of the English sky behind the brick walls of the chocolate factory, Willy Wonka had fallen in love with the girl abruptly. This sudden interference of his life caused him the greatest pain he had ever felt. But he never wanted it to go away, for had he allowed the girl to slip away he wouldn't know what to do. His eerie giggles turned to soft chuckles, and his haunting eyes became warm globes of adoration. He no longer wanted to attached strings through the girl's skin and mime her. He wanted to her to stand by his side while their fingers were intertwined like vines. He wanted her to be rooted with him and stay forever.

"You made me sound like a fairytale monster."

"Because you are."

"Well, you're no beauty if that's where you were going with that." Taylor brought her hand up and sharply hit Wonka in his inner thigh on the bad leg. Wonka shot forward and gripped his thigh as a pain shot across his lower left side. He reached out to retaliate but missed as Taylor grabbed her laptop and jumped off his bed and moved a few feet out of his reach. Wonka hissed and fell back onto his pillow, still clutching his leg, waiting for the pain to stop. Taylor waited a few seconds before she crawled back onto the bed next to him.

"Don't be a buttface, I'm the one taking care of you right now." Taylor stuck out her tongue and snarled at the candyman. Wonka rolled his head to the side and scrunched up his nose in disapproval.

"I think I prefered when Scarlet would come on to check on me then leave me," Wonka said still nursing his leg until the pain was no more. Taylor to put down her laptop and cross her arms.

"Well I can gladly go and get her, but I don't think she be happy that you are getting in the way of her downtime with Wilfred." Taylor stuck up her nose and turned away from Wonka. Wonka chuckled, shaking his head and patted the space next to him. Taylor peaked over her shower and saw Wonka opening his arms for her to come cuddle on his side. She playfully thought it over then rolled over to crawl into his arms.

The night of a gala was scary and felt like it happened only seconds ago. Scarlet got Wonka to Jodo who quickly set to work rolling Wonka into the back of the shop. Behind the giant doors was a warehouse-like setup. Wigs to the right but tables of drugs and a medical bay to the left. Jodo set to work hooking Wonka up and steadying his pulse before knocking him out with anaesthesia to remove the bullet. Hours had gone by as Jodo got the bullet out, stopped the bleeding and stitched up Wonka. Taylor had cried so hard she passed out in Scarlet lap. Jodo promised that Wonka would be alright, but he would have a limp until he managed to strengthen his left side again. Jodo also lent a hand in helping the group to the airport to send them back to England days after when Wonka was able to stay awake without falling over and passing out.

The whole flight home Taylor stayed by Wonka side and held his hand. Now that they were back at the factory, Wonka was back to his old personality of bickering and being a man child. Taylor told herself not to be completely upset with him since he was hurt, but that didn't stop her from snapping off at the neck every time he got a little too much. What person needs the same pillow fluff twelve times?! Eventually, Wonka would come to apologize and just admit he was anxious with having to be less active until further notice.