Princesses

Wonka didn't like the sight of Benji, he didn't like the way he smiled at Taylor nor the way he touched her shoulder when they talked. Taylor had told him that for the rest of the week while he was busy, she would spend time with the boy. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he was sure he had seen the boy before, and it wasn't in good terms. He tried to argue that she should stay by his side, but Taylor was hellbent on not being a third wheel for him and Elnora. When Taylor got ready in the mornings, it felt like she was dressing more for Benji than for herself-she didn't even dress for Wonka! Why would she prepare for another person, unless...foolish! Wonka knew that Taylor was his, only his, he made that clear two nights ago on the drive back to the hotel. Even though saying it out loud made him feel extremely uncomfortable, he had to make sure she knew who she belonged to. 

This whole relationship thing was her idea anyway! It was a terrible idea, and Wonka knew that sooner or later he will regret and he might have to get rid of the girl. He could finally throw her down the trash shoot! But then what would he do with Scarlet? She wouldn't be thrilled with him killing her friend, and he was sure she would attack him in his sleep again. Wonka grumbled as he thought of a way to get rid of Scarlet if need be it. She was already at her ground low, throwing her back in a crazy house would only make her want to kill him more. He could ship her off to Wilfred to deal with, but then he would have to deal with his brother's bitching and crying. Wesley would throw a fit about how his brother 'let Taylor go' from her position. Stupid brothers. Stupid Scarlet. Stupid Taylor.

"You're doing that thing again, William. I thought you got help for it." Elnora waved her hand in front of his face as they sat a cafe table inside the park. Elnora had called him at his hotel room early in the morning saying she needed to talk more about the dinner. William tried to back out of it. If he had to go to the park that meant Taylor got to run off with that Benji boy. But Taylor kissed his cheek and told him not to be a sour puss and go. Weak to her affection, he agreed only if Taylor made sure to check her phone when he was trying to contact him.

Wonka blinked a few times and glared at Elnora from the side of his eye. At this point, Wonka wasn't aware of when he was so deep in thought he would have small flashbacks. His knock out of reality was his small escape from whatever was doing asked of him. He ignored Elnora's question and reached for the teacup in front of him. Luckily it wasn't filled with tea by something inappropriate for children's theme park. Wonka could care less if someone found out there was liquor in his glass if it meant he could get slightly buzzed and deal with Elnora.

"So what is it this year? I happily missed the past three years, so I have no idea what your family has in store." Wonka could feel the bubbles in his stomach rattling as he sat back in the metal lawn chair with his legs crossed. Today was another fancy private day for his clothing choice. Red pants with black heeled knee boots with 'w' on the sides. Of course, he felt the temptation to be taller than Elnora who wore flats today. He topped it off with another loose white blouse with ties and ribbons on the sleeves and cuffs.

"Buy a princess. Of course like always it won't be the employees that walk around here." Elnora looked to her side and saw an 'Airel' greeting a little girl and smiled.

"Selling people is still going on? I thought you put a stop to it, along with the drug smuggling that was happening below the park." Wonka look another sip of his drink and Elnora shrugged in defeat. When they were younger, Elnora had told him of the dark secrets of the park and her family. How she wanted to bring an end to it and truly make the park a family-friendly magical kingdom. Wonka thought it was brilliant how Disney was not as cute and cuddly as they pretended to be. He even gave suggestions on how to perfect it and keep it as hidden as before. Elnora didn't like how into it Wonka was, but her brother Edgar was. Wonka soon found himself at the mercy of Edgar asking him questions on the black business, but Wonka found it annoying and always told Edgar he had to figure it out. Guess he figured it out.