Never Let Me Go

When they made it back to the factory, the day was gloomy, and the sun refused to come out from behind the clouds. Scarlet was up bright and early to welcome everyone back but when she saw out tried both Wonka and Taylor was her smile dropped. She ran out to the court when Taylor got closer, she pulled the girl in and hugged her, nothing had to be said as of now for Scarlet knew something terrible happen. Taylor didn't try to pull away but instead curled herself smaller so the smaller woman could hold her. Scarlet kept Taylor in her arms but looked towards Wonka for some type of answer. Wonka only sighed and signed for her to talk to him later. Scarlet nodded and pulled Taylor into the factory to rest. The Oompa Loompas lurked in the walls watching as everyone came inside. The little workers could tell their boss wasn't happy, it was the way he walked, his cane came behind his foot which meant he was in a hurry. 

Doris happened to be travelling through the wall tunnels when she noticed a group of Loomps peeking through pep holes. She came up behind them and pop each one on the head and told them to get back to work. Once all the little men huddle away holding their heads and mumbling Doris turned back around. Curiosity got the best of the little woman, and she looked through the pep hole. This one overlooked Wonka's office from the side right behind the desk. She saw Wonka pacing back and forth, his hair was a mess swaying in a lifeless swirl every time he turned. Scarlet stood in front in the middle of the room with her hands linked behind her back. The blonde watched the candy man as he mumbled to himself and ran his hands through his hair. Doris knotted her brows, trying to figure out what could be causing her boss to be so distressed.

"Scarlet you have no idea how upset I am," Wonka finally spoke and stopped pacing. He turned towards Scarlet, smoothing out his wild hairs and breath heavy. "For someone to break into my room like that and take her. I should have known...I should have told her to stop seeing that boy! That darn boy! Scarlet, I want both of their heads, make one look like an accident but the other in cold blood." Wonka's voice lowered as he gave his command, Scarlet's breathing hitched, and her eyes widening big with thrill. Doris held her mouth trying to keep quiet, she knew Wonka did things like this because of the paper reports she got back from the workers. But it was still so surreal. Doris was more so shock to know someone harmed Taylor when Wonka wasn't looking. She knew he cared for the girl more than he would say out loud and how much he hated when someone tampered with what was his. Doris kept watching as Wonka pulled out two envelopes and handed them to Scarlet. Scarlet opened the one on top and looked it over then back up to Wonka.

"Edgar Walson Disney? Your brother-in-law?"

"Does it matter?" Wonka rose a brow.

"No just making sure, I guess this one is the accident, and the other isn't." Scarlet tucked the folders under her arm, Wonka nodded and went to sit down in his chair.

"Thank you, Scarlet." Wonka struggled to say his gratitude, he knew Scarlet didn't favour him beside the boss of her boss. If anything he was sure she would try to kill him for everything he has done to her. But Scarlet quickly latched to what he had to say when he told her it had to do with Taylor.

"Of course." Scarlet bowed. Doris was about to step away back when Scarlet slowly rose and turned to the corner of the room where Doris hid. Doris knew she couldn't see her physically, but she knew the girl knew someone was there. Doris never liked the way Scarlet starred off into people eyes, it was very unnerving and made Doris uncomfortable. Doris quickly closed the one-way cover and hurried away. The quicker she got away from those big blue eyes, the safer she felt.

~~~~

Taylor spent the time away from Wonka and Scarlet in the spa room. The Loompas in there rushed to get her undress and into a hot bath. They asked her what happen to her hair and she told them, their little voices gasping sadden Taylor but one by one they kissed their hand and place it somewhere on her body. While Tylor soaked in the bubbly lavender water, the Loompas went to work on her face and her nails. One of the workers brought a box into the room with new jewellery to replace the ones that were taken out. Taylor only chose to put her nose ring and earrings back in, her lip one would have to wait. When her bath was done, she got a message and was wrapped in a fluffy red robe. She asked them to do something with her hair, not braids for now but something simple, so she didn't look like a total wreck.