Too Fast Too Slow

**NSFW Warning**

Wilfred ran his hands through Scarlet's wild blonde hair as it haloed around her head on her pillow. She lied on his arm, curled to his side, kissing his chest, they had just finished for the second time and were bathing in each other aftermath. Their skin was littered with kisses and love bites that marked how much they had missed each other. Last night was a rush for both of them and it was only fair their morning start off the same with what lingered in them. Wilfred ran a hand over his face, he pushed his loose hairs up and out of his face. Scarlet breathing had slowed which meant she was asleep. Wilfred looked down to her and smiled. Lucky for them they didn't have to leave the bed because Taylor brought them breakfast earlier. They could spend the rest of the morning hours together in bed. He closed his eyes as a sudden wave of tiredness came over him. The memories of last night soothing him into a restful nap. 

-Night before-

Wilfred ran his hands through Scarlet's wild blonde hair as it haloed around her head on her pillow. She lied on his arm, curled to his side, kissing his chest, they had just finished and were bathing in each other aftermath. Their skin was littered with kisses and love bites that marked how much they had missed each other. When Wilfred said he was going to stay with Scarlet, his true intentions were to mostly talk to her and catch up. But when they got to the door last night Scarlet had jumped into his arms with a need for kisses. When he tried to be the more reasonable adult between them, he tried to push her off and conduct a conversation, but his love didn't want to hear a word. She didn't want to prolong her lust for him much longer, she wanted him just like she knew he wanted her. 

"Wilfred, can we talk about this later? Right now we have to deal with something that's been in the way." Scarlet's hands were already undoing his vest and pulling off his tie with quick needy fingers. Wilfred soon gave up and pulled his darling in close, tangling his fingers in her hair and capturing her lips. The fire in his heart he felt eight years ignited and once they started either of them knew how to stop. Clothes were quickly discarded on the floor as they stumbled backwards towards the bed. The kisses turned hot and messy, their hands grabbed at everything they could, they wanted to be as close but even then close wasn't close enough. When Scarlet's knees hit the back of the bed she took hold of Wilfred to bring him down on top of her. When they finally broke apart they locked eyes.

"Wilfred," Scarlet whispered against his lips. Her breath sent shivers down his back and he closed his eyes for a moment to savour it. He opened his eyes to see the love in Scarlet's eyes, it strung him up and pulled him in more. "Remember what I told you?" Wilfred moved to bury his face in her neck and breath her in, she smelled of mango and coconuts. A combination he knew all too well; a combination he was secretly worked into his life with candles and fruits.

"I remember," Wilfred whispered onto her skin, causing Scarlet to shiver and dig her nails into his shirt.

"Say it." Scarlet wanted to hear her words through him. Wilfred staggered breath mist over Scarlet neck and it made her moan in glee. "Say it."

"I'll always love you." When he finished, he kissed the dip between her neck and collar and then bite down. Scarlet gasped arching her back off the back, Wilfred drew his hands to her hips and held her down, a fit of sultry giggles feaster from Scarlet's chest. Wilfred moved further down, kissing and biting until he got to her bra that lied between his euphoria and her rapture. He brought a hand up from her hip, tracing every curve with her fingers, up to her bra strap and pulled it down. Wilfred did the same to the other side, never breaking the attack of kisses Wilfred spread across her like freckles. He rose her off the bed to lean against her as he snapped her bra off with ease and pulled it away. Scarlet wrapped her arms around his neck like her life depended on his security. Wilfred pulled away huffing and hungry for his darling, she looked a beautiful growing mess under him, he felt the need to make her even more ravished.