Fairy God Mother

If Scarlet could wish for any other season that didn't involve the majority of the sun. She'll slap her name on it quickly and calm it has her safe place for weather. Florida was hot as shit, and she was quickly trying to get this hit over with so she could go.

"I haven't found Benji, but I do have eyes on Edgar already. He has a dinner date tonight." Scarlet sighed over the phone to Wonka as she sorted through her suitcase for something to wear. It had already been a week and a half since she left, and she couldn't be happier when she got the lock on her target. She felt a bit old for complaining, when she was a younger she could be gone for months on end on a special hit. She could be hiding in high society or faking as a bum in the alley just to get close to her target. She turned a bit to her left to look into the floor-length mirror in her hotel room. She looks just the same as before, maybe her hair was a bit brighter, or her eyes smaller from maturity, but otherwise the same. Internally she knew she was a different person than who she was before, but at the same time, she was still the same.

"I don't like the sound of that," Wonka responded with a hiss. Scarlet knew he wanted both on a stack, no one deserved to get away for what happened. Scarlet felt the same anger he did, yet she chose to express it differently. More mature than her elder. "But I guess nothing can be done, just get rid of Edgar and we'll talk about what to do about the other later."

"Will happily do. Also Wonka," Scarlet paused. She wasn't too sure how loose Wonka was feeling to here her request, but she had to try anyway. The worse he could say was 'no', she go anyway just to get under his skin, but that was just a high hope outcome.

"Yes, Scarlet?"

"I want to visit Wilfred while I'm here in the states."

"You saw him less than a month ago."

"Even if you tell me 'no' I'm going anyway." There was a pause between them then slight grumbling form Wonka's end. Scarlet knew she won when she heard him sighed.

"Do you have to go?" Wonka was concerned or weary of her not coming back. He was a big baby and just didn't like her joyriding in his private jet like it was hers. Maybe he could pull a view heartstring about Taylor to get her to back down and come back.

"Taylor already said I could." That was a lie but Wonka didn't need to know that.

"Goddamnit..." Wonka cursed again. "Fine, fine, you can go; however, you better come back in three days." Wonka shook his finger in the air as if she could see him. Scarlet kept her excitement to herself as she cheered in victory. She found the dress she was looking for and held it up to her body. It was all black with shimmers of blues and purples at the ends.

"Make it two, I don't need you having too much time with Taylor alone in that death trap of yours."

"Oh, haha."

"I know I'm so funny, now if you excuse me, I have a dinner date to ruin." Scarlet hung up the phone and pulled the hair tie out of her hair to let her fluffy blonde curls free. She turned back towards the mirror and a rush of excitement from the past awoken inside of her.

Finally, a kill that would mean something to her.

~~~~

Scarlet fixed the strapless dress from slipping off her chest. The heat from the night air caused her problems with the suction bands on her body. But she couldn't allow that to be the reason she didn't finish the job. She walked through the street towards the dimly lit restaurant. It seemed to not be very busy tonight, mostly due to who was going to be dining there, luckily Scarlet had booked a table so getting in wouldn't be a problem. As she made it to the door, she pushed up her boobs cosmetically holding her purse to her side. Showtime.