William Wonka

Sue me, I really wanna flesh out his lore more than the brothers. I had this stuff planned for like ever, I really really just wanna share it. Sorry if it strays away from the story and you're so over it, you can skip to the future chapters and just understand that my Wonka is just a bitch with trust issues and shit. Either way, if you stay thanks qwqb

~~🍫~~

Thirteen - Seventeen

"William, how would you like to sell your own sweets at the shop?" Miss Swizlepot called to the thirteen-year-old as he came down from his room for dinner. This was his new life now, he felt like a child who was loved once again, every day made him smile.

"Can I?" The eagerness in his voice made it crack, and he blushed. Miss Swizlepot giggled and placed his plate in front of him. She seated herself to his right and prayed for her meal. William did the same even though he wasn't really keen on the act. They never did it at his house even though his mother did read the bible.

"Of course! I really don't want such a talent to go to waste, especially when you have a keen sense of ingredients. I have a feeling you'll be selling your own goods in no time. Just promise you won't forget about little ole me." Miss Swizlepot place a hand over her heart and playfully pouted. William giggled and nodded his head, he would never forget someone like her, she was too good to be left behind, she was like a second mother to him.

"I would never forget you!" The boy smiled wide as best he could.

People love the small cakes and pastry William made, maybe a little bit more than they did Miss Swizlepot's. The sells were skyrocket tot he points Miss Swizlepot told him they would have to buy a bigger shop so more people could buy their goods. Cherry street had this cute sizable shop that hung on its corner. William had picked it saying, "People won't be able to walk by without looking in." and Miss Swizlepot agreed and settled on the building. After the new year, the shop was up and running and people folk to the windows to see what was being sold. Old customers were happy to walk an extra block or so to satisfy their sweet tooth. New customers that past by would be swept in by the incredible smell of the freshly baked displays. William had never seen so many people with smiles complimenting him for his work. It was overwhelming to the point Miss Swizlepot had to pull him to the back of the store to sit down and calm him down. When William went to school, people still didn't pay him much mind, but it didn't bother him anymore. Now that he had something worth going home to, he didn't mind that no one could remember his name.

"I want to make candy." William hung up his apron as they closed up the shop.

"Candies?" Miss Swizlepot didn't look to him as she sweeps the floors.

"Yes, chocolates, I have an idea, and I wanna do it."

"Do you think you'll have time to so? You still need to pay attention in school." Miss Swizlepot finished sweeping and walked over to the counter. She placed the broom against the railing and set out to count the drawer.

"I think that I can do anything," William said confidently and headed to the back to gather his things. Miss Swizlepot smirked, shaking her head at the young boy. She had learned that once William was set on something, he did it, no matter how long it took. She hit the button to open the drawer, and her eyes widen at all the money that was in the slots. It was clearly a lot more than what they usually made a night. She set about slowly counting it and making sure she counted everything. William came back from the back room and told her he was heading home. She usually would hurry after him, so he didn't walk alone, children should always be accompanied after eight pm. But she didn't budge. Instead, she nodded to him, and he just shrugged and walked out of the store.