Where's your hand?

Gage turned around...

And was met with a sight that immediately brought back his previous anger; A woman sat on the patient bed, her stomach the size of a small beach back and her skin glowing- she had ditched her heavy coat, shades and black fur hat- said fur hat on which Gage focused on where it sat, beside its owner on the bed who was covered in a hospital gown and had a blond woman standing next to her.

" You..." Gage narrowed his eyes, cutting through Emily's sentence.

The woman on the bed turned her head to look at him, and Gage's hazel eyes met light brown ones in a stare.

Emily turned a shade of red worthy of her hair yet she took deep breaths and forced herself to calm as she said. " So, you know our patient, Gage?"

" You can say that." Gage frowned as Kylie sat up straighter and seemed to be analyzing him.

" From TV?" She asked. " Magazines? We're all over-"

Gage turned back to what he was doing and rolled his eyes. " I don't watch TV and I don't read magazines."

It was quite partially true; Gage did not read magazines and barely watched TV on his own choice but rather choosing his shows on Netflix on his computer or phone; he often wondered if he would be better off selling his TV.

The only reason Gage knew of the Kardashian and Jenner lot was due to his sister who was absolutely obsessed with them.

Emily gave a chuckle. " well, Ms. Jenner, the procedure to-"

"That's really weird? You look incredibly familiar- Gage  is it?" Kylie said as Gage pulled on a pair of gloves.

Gage turned. " I better look familiar, your designated driver nicked my spot in the parking lot just a few ago."

Kylie rose an eyebrow and opened her mouth to speak but Emily hurriedly changed the subject and begin to explain out the procedure in such a business-like tone that neither Kylie nor Gage interrupted.

After an overview of the procedure, Emily stepped back and motioned Gage forward.

Gage slid a small Rolling table table with him as he went and positioned it to his left, Kylie's right.

   Gage took a deep breath and slid int professional mode. " My name is Gage Anderson and I will be performing your Transvaginal ultrasound today so I will need you to relax and put up your legs onto the spreaders-"

Gage was then interrupted by the blond woman beside Kylie who this whole time had stayed quiet...she was tall and had mighty air about her which was masked by her sharp features and make up. Gage recognized her.

" Are you a doctor?" Khloe Kardashian asked abruptly looking up from her phone and stowing it off into her Birkin bag.

" Not yet, I'm Dr. Nash's favorite intern and will acquire my license within next year hopefully." Gage said as Emily snorted.

" Yes, Gage here scored top of his class and is, as I assure you, very capable." Emily stated absentmindedly, turning over her left wrist to have a look at her watch which was fixed there the wrong way

Gage nodded and picked up a clipboard. " Right. Ms. Jenner, The last time you were here, you had a normal Sonogram but your gestational sac was not all too definite, As Dr. Novak Reports; you are 5 weeks pregnant so we today, will be doing a Transvaginal Ultrasound."

Kylie nodded. " Is it safe?"

Gage swatted a hand in the air. " oh yeah, you're only 5 weeks so the baby'll be fine and you...well, it's only a minor bit of discomfort; but some women like-"