All Eyes on me

Whoever had invented pornhub.com had given the world both a blessing and a curse; for now, Gage often found himself being 2 minutes late everywhere.

It was his first day as a house call doctor and as he had been up filling out a plethora of paperwork extremely late the night before, when dawn broke onto the horizon, Gage decided that instead of going to sleep for the two hours that he had [ and that would not be enough], he had decided to....well....be a guy.

He didn't do anything...so tired was he that he just sat there In front of his desktop and watched; slightly weirded out yet uncaring at the same time.

Gage realized his tardiness when he paused the video at hand to recover from a bit that he had not seen coming...it was so shocking that he laughed....he laughed for a long time...and by the time he had gotten it out of his system, the desktop screen had gone dark.

Gage nudged the mouse onto the pad and a pale purple light spread across the screen as Gage's wallpaper of a Wisteria graced his eyes...but then, there it was...10:12.

" AI ya! " Gage groaned and pushed away from his desk in such a hurry that he almost toppled out of the desk.

He jumped into the shower and jumped right back out. Next few minutes found him dressed in his scrubs with his bag at his hand, heading for the door.

On his way down the stairs, Gage whistled a merry tune under his breath as he rammed his glasses on his eyes....his vision was not quite bad so he usually did not really need to wear it all the time but at other times, his vision would get blurry and he always took this as a sign from his Occipital lobe to put on the glasses.

He arrived into his apartment complex's parking lot and mounted into his car. Gage turned on the car and pulled out of the lot- he had and hour's drive in front of him from Sinai to Calabasas and he hoped to god that traffic wasn't too bad on 75th avenue.

About 30 minutes into the drive, Gage's phone ringed and the picture of a honey colored girl with long spiraling curly hair and squinty eyes lit up his screen and he did not hesitate to answer.

Ginevra Anderson's voice filled the car via Bluetooth. " Hello?"

" Hey, Ginny." Gage greeted. " what's going on?"

" I'm in psychology," Ginny answered." it's so boring i think i just fell asleep a little there."

Gage sat up straighter and stirred the wheel to the left. " you're calling me while you're in school?"

" it's 11:30 on a Tuesday morning, Genius- where else would i be?" Ginny snapped as Gage came under a stop light, drumming his fingers impatiently on the wheel as he stared at the phone.

Gage's younger sister was a certified midget with quite the attitude and Gage often found himself rowing with her. " Does Mom know you use your phone during school hours?"

" I'm sorry." Ginny said immediately, no questions asked.

Gage smirked.

" where are you on this fine morning, brother dearest?" Ginny asked, with every air of someone trying to make amends so not to get busted.

" Going to see a patient, in fact-" Gage paused, a smile gracing his lips. " i think you might know her."

" who? it is Tracy Miller?" Ginny questioned. " did she travel all the way to Cali to have that baby? i mean it was pretty obvious; last week when she hauled out of class covering her mouth- plus, i caught her behind the bleachers a month ago with Troy Meltrigger- Naked ass, everywhere Gage...Everywhere."