Tappity-tap-tap him

Not for the first time that day....

The mechanical female voice of the alarm in the Calabasas house of Kylie Jenner sounded through the vast place; announcing the front door open.

The owner, Kylie peeked her head outside of the doors and her eyes once again were disappointed to find that what or rather whom....she was searching for was not there.

It was about 12 in the afternoon and this had been the 5th time since she'd woken up at 9, that the alarm had made the same announcements about the front door ; opened and closed.

Quite disappointed yet quite sure not to let her beautiful face show it, Kylie returned to the kitchen where besides her, 5 other woman were seated at various parts of the polished cookery.

   Swinging her hair over her shoulder, Kylie dropped herself onto a plush loveseat in a sitting area to the far left of the water fridge.

"Kyles," Khloe called to her left. " are you alright?"

Kylie gave her a look of right bull, as if she did not know what khloe was referencing. " I'm fine; baby's not kicking or anything-"

Khloe rolled her eyes. " You know damn well I'm not talking about that. I mean the fact that you've been road-running up to the door every time you hear a car door slam shut."

Kylie shrugged and picked up her phone. "Don't know what you're talking about."

Opening up her snapchat, Kylie proceeded to watch a few...she missed posting snaps and wondered what could be risked if she simply posted her head.

"Hm!" Kendall made a choking sound in a hurry to swallow her drink of water and placed the glass down beside her, her face with every look of someone having figured something very evading out. "Maybe she's looking for That little Doctor."

Kylie's eyes snapped up to her older sister and she hissed. "Intern. He's an intern."

From the counter over to the left, Kim pipped up. "That's even worst."

Kendall sat up so quickly, it was a wonder she didn't flip off of her seat, yet it was Khloe who commented on the matter. "You've not seen the little doctor, have you?"

Kim shook her head. "Well, no- been a bit busy with the kids and the make-up line, haven't I?"

"Well, you've missed out," Kendall grinned. " He's the poster child for Eye candy."

Kim shook her head and made a sound of disbelief. "Please. Kanye is-"

" -your eye candy," Khloe dismissed. "yeah, we know."

"No listen; he's hot, Kim," Kendall nodded, emphasizing how serious she was with her well-trimmed eyebrows. "He's hot but it's like he doesn't know how to use it; a lot of untapped potential that I could help him tap!"

Khloe clapped her hands."Goodie, Kendall talks dirty- no, skate out of here with your 'untapped potential', just say you wanna fuck him."

" Hard." Kendall agreed, before exploding into laughter.

The two others followed, and while it took Kylie a few more minutes of rolling her eyes and not appreciating the conversation at all, she eventually could not help it and let out a few chuckles.

This was what she loved of her family....Together, they could be themselves- could say whatever with no fear of being betrayed....family.

" Mom," Kylie called to the  Kardashian matriarch who had been keeping her peace the whole time. Kris Jenner looked up from her phone  and at her youngest.

" What?"

" I'm hungry...I'm craving something" Kylie crossed her eyes in an effort to think straight. " eggs and porridge."

Khloe made a face. " out of all the cravings...eggs and porridge, kid?"

Kylie shrugged and looked back at her mother, who lifted her reading glassed from her eyes and onto the top of her head. "Why can't you make it?"

" Because Gage said it's not #1 safety for a pregnancy woman to stand before a hot stove." Kylie retorted.

Kim made a face. "Who's Gage?"

"The little doctor." Kendall answered
shortly as she puckered up for a selfie.

Kylie chuckled as she saw Kim mouth ' what the hell' to herself and turn in her seat.

Soon enough, Kris Jenner was behind the counter, dropping boxed oats into a polished silver pan bubbling with water.

Kylie migrated herself up the stairs and dialed up Gage's number of which she had gotten after his first day here in case of an emergency with the baby.

It ringed for a good few minutes and then;

Hey, this is Gage- i'm up to my neck with work at the moment- so, if you leave your name and number-  I'll call you back as soon as I can, honest.

Kylie ended the call after the beep with no words and pinched the bridge of her nose..chuckling lightly to herself. That message was so Gage....only he would leave a message like that.

She dialed him up again and was quite aggravated to be sent back to voicemail- she hadn't seen him in two weeks!....not....that it bothered her....at all

She dialed him once more and promised herself that if he did not answer, she would not call him again.

And then-

" Hello? Hi, hello?" Came a soft female voice.

Kylie almost lost her hold on the phone but she kept her self grounded. " hello, this is- who are you?"

She couldn't help it...she had to ask

" Ginny. I'm Ginny." The woman responded. " how may I help you?"

Well, at least she knew her name.

" I just needed a Word with Gage- is he with you?" Kylie found herself getting a bit red in the face, and she did not know why so she simply tossed it up to humidity.

The woman, Ginny laughed. " Oh, yeah- He's here but he's treating me to a long overdue apology shopping spree which means; He's hiding out at  one of the footlockers in the mall so I don't make him come into the  fitting rooms with me."

And she let out an amused chuckle, the Ginny personage.

Not finding the amusement in much of anything after that, Kylie said a simple. " oh."

" well, want me to tell him you called? What's your-"

Kylie shook her head. " No, no it's fine. Thanks."

That day added another another one onto the 14 that the doctor hadn't show up...and this landed Kylie in a gloomy mood...

She didn't know why...

So, when her boyfriend...her baby's father called- Kylie's mood did not even soar quite that high.