Arrizabalaga 💔 Thank You, Next

Thanks to @Zari_Agnes for the idea. Hope you like it🙌

Thought I'd end up with one of the boys I grew up with - Astrid S Cover

Kepa Arrizabalaga
🔵Chelsea FC

I walk into the house with a sigh wanting to relax after a long day of training

"Maya," I shout out to the seemingly empty house.

I drop my bags in the hallway and walk to the kitchen in search of Maya.

An envelope on the kitchen island catches my eye. As I walk closer to it, Maya's ring automatically gets my heart beating. The envelope is addressed to my name.

I practically rip open the envelop is search of answers as to why my fiancée's engagement ring is left on the kitchen island.

I see Maya's handwriting sprawled across the page.

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to start these things. There's no way to phrase this without sounding like a complete coward. I wanted to tell you in person, but I couldn't find the perfect time, nor the words. There was no way I was going to get through this with you in front of me. So here it goes, the coward way out.

I wish I was able to pinpoint where it all went wrong, but I think it happened too quickly to come to terms with any of it.

I moved to England with you because I thought it would save us. And for the first few months, it seemed to have done just that. It seemed like we had gotten back to where we needed to be.