O N E

(Y/N prov)

It was 8:00pm,darkness covered the sky but the city could never sleep. The city that never sleeps had small suns all over the street they all were turn on. The light covered the dark Blue Ocean of New York. The big buildings in the city making the broad road to shrink. "Bee peep" here comes the sound flying from the busy road full of cars, motorcycles, trucks, public transport,cobs cars running to catch the rule breakers.

I was waiting for the sign to change and across the black- white path and get going towards the apartment where the documents of my job were waiting to hear my footsteps and feel my touch on them and to be picked up with my happy tears and shaking hands.

As I was looking at the signal a boy  who seemed to be of my age and I know he is still  in High School, came on the other side of the road. And then the signal changed but I couldn't change my direction my body was a statue, I couldn't move and neither my heart nor my mind allowed it to do so. For first time mind agreed to heart and United not to allow my head, my eyes, my legs, my hands to move.

He was tall young and very very attractive. Though it seemed he had thin hands and legs but he had the perfectly shaped body with a broad chest,he had well shaped thin eyebrows and beautiful shining eyes with a perfect shade of Brown like Jasper. He had thin lips with a bit deeper shade of pink and had light pink outline for perfectly his beautiful pink lips mixing with the light tone of his skin near the outline of sexy lips. He had thin and a bit wide nose which added more beauty to this charming face. He was wearing a blue sweater and half tucked in shirt and his collar was visible and resting its tips on the blue sweater. He was wearing black pant with shoes the same colour as his bag that is deep blue that's a huge backpack though. He was waiting for a taxi and as soon as he found one he turned his face towards the left side and OH MY GOD he has such a perfectly shaped jawline!!!!!!

(Boy Provo)

What a rough day I am so tired, May must be waiting for me. So where was I going yeah bugle to give Spider-Man photos. Ah! Who would have got such an amazing job like me in which I have to click my own pictures and earn money for that, this job has really helped me and Aunt May a lot our condition is getting better day by day and she is now able to manage her anxiety problems.

Sometimes I really think it's kind of good to be the web slinger. Gotta get home early I have to complete my homework.

Wow! Who is she? Never saw her maybe a new girl in this busy City. She so cute and so gorgeous. Her beautiful curly hair( those girls who have straight hair assume that you have curled your hair) her soft curls lying down on her soft cheeks, Her high ponytail looks so perfect on her. Her soft red cheeks having such a cute shade of red and pink mixing with her beautiful skin tone. Her ( your lips color) soft beautiful gorgeous lips which was so perfectly shaped. I have seen many girls with perfectly shaped lips but her lips are beyond perfection. What a beauty just like one of the seven wonders of the world.

Her eyebrows are so beautiful there so well shaped and looks so natural she has such beautiful eyelashes adding more charm to that attractive face of hers. And her eyes they are magnificent crystal clear shining brightly.

Oh! I love those (your eye colour) eyes. Oh! There goes the taxi how could i have not noticed it? That girl really distracted me.

"Hey wait"

"Yes sir"

"Can you take me to Queens and how much would it cost?"
"$60 Sir."

"Oh!umm.... it's ok you can go thank you"
Wish I had some more money Gosh!

Omg that girl is looking at me the black hoodie look so good on her. My lips automatically stretch and sent her a smile and she turned a bit to red and those pink lips stretching and enhancing her cheekbones sent me the most beautiful smile of all time.