E I G H T

(Peter's prov)

So today I saved a girl and she was sexy af and so I kissed her and she was such a damn good kisser. She had her bare legs wrapped around my waist, she even touched my crouch while kissing and after kissing she even rubbed her hips  against my crouch she was such a tease. I mean if I have time I would have banged  her I mean a good kisser like her had to be good in the bed. She reminded me of Liz but I was lucky I had the chance to take her virginity.

But unfortunately that kiss couldn't help me to forget or get over the kiss (y/n) gave me. I really wanna kiss her those  addictive lips again.

It's been two weeks since we started the project and oh my god she is rich. I mean she gets us the most expensive tech of all time. Is she the daughter of Mr Stark about whom he doesn't wants the world to know and especially me cause I'll be flirting with her every now and then, and if it's true then somebody has to inform him that our conversation starts and ends with flirts. She knows how to make a guy additived to her voice, to her charm, to her eyes, to her body and especially her lips. Since the day I locked my lips with her she has been on my mind and whenever I meet a girl I don't know why I always compare the girl with her. Whenever I kiss a girl I try to feel the same as I felt when I kissed (y/n).

Anyways I think  she is going to arrive with an hour I should clean my room and arrange the material required.

I took my shirt, pant and my underwear from the bed and started folding them and then a sudden thought struck my mind.
It's the same shirt I wore when
(y/n) kissed me. That was the best day of my life. I took my pant and folded it and put my shirt on it meanwhile my mind was full thoughts about (y/n) and how amazing she is and i was smiling like an idiot. I opened my closet and started putting my shirt and pant at the right place still thinking about (y/n) besides being beautiful and sexy af she is kind, generous, polite, friendly and not mention she has a bad ass personality I mean look at her sass.

I took out some plain papers out from the chest and took some printed paper which was lying on my study table. Today we are going write some things for presentation like theory, how does it work etc etc about our little spy insect which not at all small and can be easily detected until and unless the person is super careless it can only fly few meters and its range is even less  and the most important thing is that it is a nameless spy insect but anyways it's our project and made it the best way we can.

(Y/n) really did help a lot I told her that I can't afford certain things and so she took the responsibility to bring the materials for it. She is such a kind hearted person and when you 'thank you' her than she would just a wonderful smile that could light up a town. She always has her hair in ponytail and it looks so cute on her. Besides being sweet, kind, generous, polite, friendly etc etc she is so bold once Flash was bullying a little boy she stood for him and gave Flash a tight slap across his face when he passed a sexist comment. She has way to many qualities and even the word perfect seem a small word to describe her.

As my mind was filled with thoughts abut (y/n) I kept the things on the bed and as I turned my foot hit the bed post and shouted and started dancing on one leg.

"Ouch! Ouch! OUCH!"

"(Y/n) look what you have done to me."

I need to get some to air to shake off the thoughts about (y/n). This girl is driving me insane. May be swigging from one building to another saving some lives and stealing some hearts can help me get my mind off (y/n).

I need tell May to tell (y/n) that I went to Mr Bremen store to get some gummy worms for us. I went down stairs and called May.

"May I am going for some spider business please tell (y/n) that I went to Mr Delmar's store to get some gummy worms for us."

"Okay, Peter don't you think she look cute with you."

"W-what!? What do you mean!? " l could feel my cheeks burning.

"I mean you and (y/n) like a cute couple. Oh my god! I can image you two like in husband and wife and growing older together. Does she knows about you know the spider thing?"

"N-noo!" I could feel my cheeks are on fire and my entire body is heating up and I could actually feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Just think about what I said." She finished with a wink.

"Oh my god! Come on May."

"Here, Peter take this and get some gummy worms I don't wanna lie to my fiancé at least let me tell her the half truth and mean while you can also do your spider business."

"MAY!!" I exclaimed

"PETER!" She mocked me.

I sighed and went out side with my Spidey suit on. Me and (y/n) not a bad idea.

(Y/n Prov)

I am on my way to Aunt Sera's house and after that I'll be going to Peter's. Its been like two weeks we have been working it's amazing he does know how make a girl fall for him hard. I met have lots and lots of guy but he is different. Just someone you need in your life like you talk to them, laugh with them when you think  about him you can feel the weigh lifting off your shoulders. He is an Angel beside  super cute, handsome, sexy he is super kind, generous, polite and caring. I remember once my I cut my finger with a blade than Peter got so panicked, he got a me a bandage and didn't let me do anything and did all the work by himself that day. I am now really good friends with Michelle and I  did went to her house once or twice telling mother that I am going to spy on Peter. I have been lying to mother about Peter and I. I always tell that Peter is a tough one and I am trying my level best and she be like ''okay'' "you need more training." "You are worthless." Right now things are going really smoothly and school  is amazing well till now things are good and I'm good.

I was smiling like an idiot when my mother called me and I don't know why did I ignored her and kept on smiling like an idiot.

All of a sudden the car took a sudden turn and stopped I fell from my seat into the gap between the my seat and the seat in front of me and my bum hit the edge of the seat as shouted

"OUCH!! MOTHER!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAID!?"

"oh! I-I'm sorry mother. I-I was thinking h-how to lure Peter into m-my trap and g-get h-his b-blood." I shuttered seeing mother this angry for just ignoring her.

"Oh really!? "

"Yes, mother "

She teared her eye away from me and started the car but she forgot to turn the car and as it started it was about to hit a pole.

I closed my eyes.

Am I in hell, coma or just woke up from coma? Am I with Phantoms? What the hell!? I saw the car was stopped by non other then Spider-Man.

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah" I said still in shock for what just  happened.

"Mam, take care drive safely. " he said and went away swinging.

I got out of the car and shouted "Hey, wait!!"

"Are you gonna come inside? Look what you have done now there is dent on the car."

"Yes, sorry mother. "