F I V E

(Y/n prov)

"(Y/n) are ready?"                                  

"Yes, mother coming".  I checked my self one last time in front of the mirror.

I was wearing a plain black top tucked in my blue  jeans with white sneakers.

(Y/n) you don't look good like this you need tie up your hair ummm... so what should I do  pleat my hair or do something different.

"(Y/n) if you really want to be late than I am not going to drive you there and you may go there by your self and you can also have nice morning walk on the way to your school!" She shouted  while bowling the horn of the car

"Yes, mother just wait for a minute I am coming." I replied back.

"(Y/n) you have to look your best and if  you want him to faint when he looks at you then  I think a high pony tail will enhance of personality." my sister said entering my room and sitting on
my bed.

"Thanks dear you are always there to save my life."

"Yes I am. So it's 'the mission' I guess." She said with a sleepy voice.

"Yes, it is I have get Peter on our good sides. Dear I think you should go back to your room and rest."

"Yes, I will but this continues horns are bowling up my mind."

"Y/N!!!!!! ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!!!!?"  My mother shouted at the top of her voice

"Yes, mother just on my way. I better go take care of your self bye!"

"Bye, now run!!" She said with a giggle.

I tied my hair and ran down stars to the car.

"What were you doing up stairs? Is your sister still sleeping or she woke up because of the continuous horns?"

"Nothing mother I was just revising things about (Y/n) Holland and (Y/S) is still sleeping."

We arrived at our destination. Midtown high school that's the place from where my new journey stars.

"Do not disappoint us." Mother said with coldness in her eyes making it clear that it's my one and only chance

"Yes mother!" I said getting out of the car.

I surpassed all the children and walked my way inside the school. As I was heading towards my locker I bumped into a girl.

"Hey, don't you know how to walk!? Bitch."

"Oh! Bitch that's a wierd name but it actually suits on you. (Y/N) here"

The entire hall went into a silent mode when I said that.

"What did you just said!?" She said with a bitter voice.

"Oh! Bitch that's a wierd name but it actually suits on you. (Y/N) here. Is that clear now or should I repeat it again." I said with a bit louder voice.

"Well then I guess your name is a  piece of shit." She said and her friends surrounded her and started to laugh.

"No, it's (Y/n) I already told Miss deaf bitch and I suppose these are your little deaf bitches that always smell your butt."

The entire hall started laughing and the girl and her friends so embarrass that they walked away still eyeing on me.

"You got yourself in a deep shit you little brat!" That deaf bitch spoke again.

"Oh really! What would you? Bark at me with some more butt smelling bitches." The entire hall again bursted into laugher. As she was about to say something I  pushing her aside and walked away.

I move my eye balls to look around and spotted two boy standing in fort of my locker laughing.

Peter Parker and that must be Ned Lees. I was heading towards them as I saw a girl approaching them and they started talking to her. Michelle seen her with him multiple a times  but they are just friends lucky for me.

"Could you please move that's my locker." I asked trying to sound polite.

"Oh Yeah! Sorry." Peter said moving a little bit.

As I saw him I felt my cheeks burning.

"Wow! That some bad ass  thing to do. How did you do that?" Ned said.

"It just came out." I said in friendly tune.

"My name is Mitchell Jones my friends call me MJ wanna be one?" Michelle said offering her hand.

"I am (Y/n) and would love be your friend" I said in a cool and calm tune. "And I guess we should invent our own secret handshake." I said taking the hand offered and shaking it 

She smiled and said "I like this one."

This is our first meet but I am impressed she is cool.

"By the way we have a secret handshake." Ned said.

"So, what's your and your friends name?" I asked Ned trying to sound friendly.

"I am Ned Lees  this is Peter Parker." 

"Can you show us your timetable? I want to see if some of our classes match." Ned asked

I gave him my  timetable and he scanned them the his eyes.

"Some of our classes match." He said smiling brightly and giving a glance at Peter.

"That's great! See you there!"

I went to my first class  the teacher came. He first let me introduce myself to others and then after that started the class and as he continued to give some lectures on certain topics and I started noting down the key points in my notebook.

Time passed and came the science class. I entered the room and saw Peter sitting alone and Ned sitting in front of him.

That empty place must be for me.
I sat there and the class began. Peter was paying full attention to what the teacher was saying I was trying to concentrate but his face kept on  attracting me I also caught him staring at me once or twice but not much.

Time passed and came the recess we all went to the canteen and Michelle joined us.

We started to chat about normal things like friends family etc and I have lie every now and then. Peter sometimes caught me staring at him and I caught him staring at me.

~Time passed ~

My mother picked me and I was at home in my sisters room.

"So how was first day? Did he made any move?" (Y/S) asked.

"Ya is was good and no he did not made any move."

"Oh! That's sad. Any thing else happened?"

"Ya, I insulted the bully of the school and before you ask it was a girl. I also made some new friends"

"That's so fucking amazing!!!!"

I giggled on her statement.

"But I am sad he did not made a move."

"It is OK I  am just gonna take it slow and steady cause you know slow and steady win the race."

Sorry for late updates.
Hope you guys enjoyed.😘