S E V E N

(Y/n prov)

I was getting ready to go to Peter's house meanwhile a Taylor Swift song was playing.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

I love that song.
As I was listening to the song, dancing and getting ready at the same time my sister entered the room with a syringe and a test tube in her hand.

"You should learn to close the door while you are getting ready by the way mother told to give you this." She said casually.

"Seriously." I said with a blank face.

"She told its a part of the mission and you gotta do it."

"You know just keep with it with you and tell mother that I am coming." I said as I paused the song and stared wearing my black boots that would perfectly match my fatigues jeans and my white crop top.

" I said as I paused the song and stared wearing my black boots that would perfectly match my fatigues jeans and my white crop top

"And can I know why aren't you taking this with you?"

"As I told you I am taking this slow and steady. "

"You say that to mother you show off! I know you just  wanna spend some more time with him." She said crossing her arms.

"Yeah!"I said sticking my tongue out.

"By the way you look sexy as fuck in this outfit."

"Thanks (Y/s)."

"Bye and yes don't loose your virginity."

"(Y/S)!!" I said with my burning cheeks as I thought how sexy he look if I saw him naked.

"Imagining him naked you'll will see it today." (Y/s) joked.

"(Y/s) just shut up."

"And you pant I mean jeans up."

"You know that  joke  is even worst than your life."

"Ouch sister that was savage and mean"

"I know I can get pretty sevage if you trigger me now byeee." I said I ran down stairs.

"Bye but I am serious don't lose your virginity." She shouted.

"Come on!!!" I shouted as my sister started laughing and seeing laughing I also started laughing.

I open door and got into the car.

"So you're ready."

"From my birth."

My mother sighed at my lame joke and started the car and after a minute or so we arrived at Peters house.

"You know what to do."