N I N E T E E N

(Peter's pov)

What would you expect Spider-Man that you can have a day off because you been discharged from the hospital like half an hour go?

Nope never ever!

Why? Because there was a murder that happen 2 blocks away and Mr. Stark wants me to investigate!

"Can I come with you?" (Y/n) asked

"It's dangerous."

"Not more than being with you."

"(Y/n) You don't understand that criminal must be out there."

"Yeah that criminal could be standing  just infort you and that's why I am telling I should come." She said

"Fine! You are coming but do as I say you don't have much experience."

"Yes sir!" She said saluting me and I chucked.

(Y/n P.O.V.)

This is a disaster!

I was thinking that 'What can be worst than this?' And I got the answer!  BUT  I DIDN'T WANTED IT!

WHAT IF PETER FOUND OUT?

What will he do? How will he react?

He will handover me the S.H.I.E.L.D.

My life will be over!

Then the hydra people will kill Peter and Aunt May and they might kill my friends too.

I can't let that happen! I have erase each and every evidence!

"What are thinking?" Peter asked

"Who must be that certifiable person?" I said

"That is what we have to find out"

"And what exactly are going to do ?" I asked folding my hands

"Interrogating. That is the first step."

"You are gonna do that in the Spiderman suit."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, I mean the criminal is an idiot of course! He or she would  not be knowing that people must be look for him or her so the criminal  won't be coming here to check and if that rascal  did come then that person won't be shocked to see Spiderman because the  criminal would  think that  Spiderman is here for a greet and meet. Right?" I said smiling sarcastically.

"Oh you don't understand! I will do it my way and I know I will find that Murder."

"We'll see about that." I said looking directly into his eye because I won't let him.

"Okay" he said shaking his head and we started to walk after walking for like 10 minutes Peter stood infront of an alley and I immediately recognized that place.

Peter looked at me and said "We are here."

"This is the place!?" I said trying to sound curios and excited at the same time.

"Yup see  it your self." He said show me the place.

There was blood spots every where and a outline of the boy's body was made and dried blood was there covering the entire  middle portion.

"Mr. Stark didn't wanted the police to get involved in this because it will the media so he wanted me to this job." Peter said

But I was still looking at the crime seen as a flashback of how killed the boy  flashed infront of me I  felt culpable for a wrong  that is not known to people who shouldn't be apprised of it...except for Peter, yet when I contemplate an airing of my misdeeds a feeling of shame and fear kicks in and blocks me from doing so.