S I X T E E N

(Y/n prov)

I am regretting this! Totally REGRETTING THIS!
I should have never trusted that old man! He is even shorter than me and call himself a 'Scientist' oh god!

Small man with big words

He said "I will not harm a single hair on his head."

Okay I got it. He didn't but instead sent people to shoot him.

I thought he would use nitrous oxide or chloroform or even GHB would have worked, but not they have to fire a fucking bullet piercing into his waist!

This is my fault why did I even agreed to this shit! I thought no gun were involved.

Well it's not the time to bewail. I have a mission to complete get his damn blood.
I stood up and went into the room were Peter was sleeping.

I took the sample of his blood on the table and repealed it with the
one given to me by that small man.

I put that sample into my back and started to walk away and then the nurse entered.

She looked elegant and soft but had a confident smile with a dimple on one side of her cheek and way she was  standing was more confident than her smile. She was holding a board in her hands in a very elegant and responsible way. And she was beautiful her long black hair tied into a french braid. Her beautiful black eyes and perfectly shaped eye brown and man! Her jawline. She was an example of a confident and smart lady one may look up to.

"Well, hello there. " she said in a kind and soft voice.

"Oh! Hi I was here to check how's my boyfriend doing."

"Yes, he is fine and he seem to heal really fast. "

"That's great! By the way can I know your name?"

"Oh yes my dear! By the way it might a bit difficult for you to pronounce as it's an Indian name. It's Manshi... Manshi Priyadarshi."

"That's sound's like one cute name."

"Oh! thank you my dear." She said in her sweet voice.

"Well...." She continued

"I think he should wake up in a minute or so and when he will be awake  I will let you know."  Said and went to the bed were Peter was sleeping.

~20 minutes later~

I was eating a Burger in the cafeteria and I thought the I should go and see how peter is doing.

I entered the room and saw Miss Priyadarshi laughing with Peter. What the hell?

"You are a funny person Peter. " she said

"I know that even my girlfriend says that all the time."

"Oh god! I all most forgot. I should call she must be waiting."

"Nope she was busy eating burger and French fires and also had a milkshake."

"...."

"Things are pretty expensive in here by the way Peter I used your credit card."

"What?! (Y/n) it was aunt May's!"

"I should go." The nurse said and left the room.

"2 options Mr. Parker should use a dagger or my hands."

"Oh no babe lis-"

"I have a name."

"I mean (Y/n) listen this is not what it looks like we were just talking and I made a joke out of something serious she said."

"What serious?" I asked

"Isn't life unpredictable I mean some hours ago you were with your girlfriend and now you are in a hospital bed."

And it's all because of me.

"Okay" I said trying to sound angry.

"Look into my eyes." He said softly.

"I am looking." I went near him

"A little bit near my love."

"A little bit more...a bit more closer.. more." And than he placed his lips on mine it was a kiss soft but satisfactory.

"May be I should say sorry to Manshi."

"Manshi?"

"That's her name"

"Oh!"

I went to Miss Priyadarshi to have this awkward conversion and she didn't even let it be an awkward one she was so kind to me and not to mention that  she is super funny and she speaks as if she has lived for 1000 years. Her words are words of wisdom and after getting her number I went   to Peter.

He was asleep and so took my bag put it one the stool and took out the blood sample.

Time to do some work.

I went outside and bumped into Manshi.

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" Manshi asked

"I am gonna go get my boy some chess sandwiches. "

"That's great! " she exclaimed and left.

I went outside and went straight into an alley and took out my phone.

"I am coming. "

"Yes I have it."

"Hail Hydra!" I ended the call I saw a boy standing there terrified.

"H-ha-hail hydraaa!" He said

"Okay boy now calm down."

"I have contacts with Tony Stark. I am gonna tell him everything." He said trying to sound brave.

"Whatever."

"You don't believe me."
He took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Yes Stark industries, how can help you ?" I heard a woman's voice.

Sorry for not updating my  exams are approaching! And so I might not be updating some more chapter but I will try. By the way iammanshi how was the cameo?
Lots of love 💞
And 800+ views!