Familiar Faces

Ross's POV-
    Kitty seemed to go quiet, and held one finger to her mouth. We all realized she meant to be quiet ourselves. The mentors held us all back, in case their was an enemy. All the voices seemed to be male. "Are you sure this is the right place?" One of them asked, he seemed to be the loud one. "I know it is, I've calculated where we were going a million times." Another man said. All of these voices seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't figure it out. "Worse case scenario, if this is the wrong place, we can always keep looking." The last one said. He seemed to be pretty nice. But who are they?

Stephanie's POV-
    A wounded brown haired person brushed through, and both Lizzie and I immediately recognized him! "Joel?!" She asked, trying to confirm it. "Lizzie!" He replied, both of them ran to eachother and hugged. All of Generation 1 that was here smiled, one of the three males missing were back, but it seemed fate wasn't done with us just yet. Kitty fangirled over the ship, and Generation 2 was just throughly confused. "Wait, where were you when we saved the females of Generation 1?" Kitty asked. "I had escaped the facility, with some others, so I was trying to make it back here. But I'm not alone." He added on, with a grin. As if on cue, another person came out from where he was. "Patrick! I knew you had to be alive, I just knew it!" Jen yelled, running over to him. This just seemed like it was going amazing, but where's Matthew? As if someone had flipped a switch, he also appeared from where the other two were. "If I had known it was going to take this long to get here, I would've stopped for a bit..." He joked. "I'm just glad you're safe." I replied.

Kitty's POV-
    So now we have everyone! The ones who had returned talked to their significant other. It was like a huge reunion! Some of the people from our Generation talked to the people who made it back, asking about their powers and whatnot. I smiled, for the first time in a while actually. That quickly changed when I heard a voice that made my body go frigid. "Well, well, well, look what we have here.."