Chapter 14.

Carly's POV

"Jack Daniels, please and thanks," I said to the bartender quickly.

I rested my hand on my chin as I waited for my drink. Nikki and I haven't talked in about a week, I haven't wanted to. He hasn't tried to reach out to me, either and I honestly don't know how to feel about it. On one hand, I'm kinda happy because he was an asshole to me the last time I talked to him and he physically hurt me. On the other hand, it hurts. It just verifies that I truly was nothing to him.

I thanked the bartender when the drink was placed in front of me. I quickly took a few sips of it and I saw Nikki walk past me, his arm brushing against my back. I glanced over at him and saw him starting to chat up some redhead. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my drink. I don't wanna see him doing that shit.

I walked over and sat down with Tommy and Vince. "Hey, Carls." Tommy greeted me. I smiled. "I see we're rubbing off on you, drinking Jack." He added on with a chuckle.

"Nikki got me on it, I really like it, actually," I said, a hint of sadness in my voice when I brought up Nikki. I glanced over and saw him leaning in to kiss the girl he was chatting up. I quickly averted my gaze.

"You still upset about Sixx?" Vince asked as he lifted his beer up to drink.

"I hate to admit it, but yeah I am," I replied. "It's stupid. I hate being upset over him when he's clearly fine without me." I said and took a big drink of my Jack.

Vince pondered for a second while he took a sip. His eyebrows raised. "I know what you can do!" He exclaimed after he swallowed. "You think that Nikki isn't upset about you being out of his life?" He asked.

"Clearly he is, he's basically fucking some girl over there!" I replied and raised my arms.

He chuckled. "Make him jealous." He said with a smirk. I laughed and took another sip of my drink.

"With who?" I asked as I sat my drink down again.

"With Tommy," Vince said, smirk still not leaving his lips.

My eyes went wide and I looked over at Tommy. "Hey, I wouldn't mind." He said.

"I don't know if I could do that," I said.

"Well, I'm down, if you change your mind, I'll be by the bar," Tommy said and smiled at me as he got up.

I sighed as I watched him walk off. Make Nikki jealous? I couldn't, especially with Tommy. They're best friends, I don't wanna cause conflict in the band. I looked over at Nikki again. He's facing me and the redhead he's been talking to has her back to me. Our eyes met and my heartbeat picked up. He smirked and grabbed her ass, making sure I saw. I quickly looked away and dry swallowed. He's a fucking asshole.

I looked over at Tommy. You know what? Fuck it. I downed the rest of my Jack Daniels, unbuttoned the top buttons of my blouse. "How does my cleavage look?" I asked Vince.

Vince looked up and his eyes went wide. "Great, why?" He asked, not tearing his eyes away.

"I'm gonna go make someone jealous," I replied with a wink.

I stood up and quickly started to walked over to Tommy, I glanced over and noticed Nikki looking at me. Perfect. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Carls." He said as he turned around and faced me.

I wasted no time. I grabbed onto the leather jacket he was wearing and pulled him into me. I pressed my lips on him, I could tell he was surprised but, quickly relaxed and kissed me back. I moved my arms to around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me, his hands ran down to my ass and he squeezed. I broke the kiss and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nikki staring me down.

"Holy shit, Nikki is an idiot," Tommy said with a chuckle. "Wanna take this makeup session to somewhere less crowded?" He asked.

I smiled. "You just read my mind," I replied.

He took my hand and we started to walk over to a booth. He slid in before me and I got over on top of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He glanced over and looked back at me.

"Nikki's jaw is on the floor." He chuckled.

I smirked. "Good," I said and leaned in.

He pressed his lips against mine and ran his hands up my body. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and our tongues moved in sync. I broke the kiss and sat down next to him.

"You're a really good kisser," I said and winked at him.

He chuckled and started to rummage through his pockets. "Thanks. you are, too." He said.

He pulled a baggy out of his pocket that contained white powder. He got out a straw, too. "What's that?" I asked, looking at the powder.

"Blow, sweetheart." He replied. "Why? Did you want some?" He asked.

I was about to decline, but I don't know.. What's the worst that could happen? It's just some powder.

"Yeah, I'll try it," I replied.

As soon as I did a line, a pure feeling of euphoria washed over me. I rubbed my nose and my heart beat started to pick up, I have a slight headache but, oh my god. This is the best feeling in the world, I understand why all of the boys do this, I feel so happy, I feel confident, I just feel so great and I never, ever want this feeling to end.

(A/N: Yikes, this probably isn't good, hm? Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)