Chapter 15.

Carly's POV

I did a few lines before grabbing the clothes rack and putting it in their dressing room. 2 days passed since I decided to make Nikki jealous and since I tried cocaine for the first time. Since then, I've been doing blow nonstop these two days.

I put the clothes rack in and saw Nikki sitting down and writing in a book. I rolled my eyes and went to leave.

"Bambi." Nikki said. I turned around and looked at him. "How've you been?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked out of the room. Is he really trying to talk to me as if nothing happened between us?

"Hey, why're you ignoring me?!" He exclaimed, following behind me.

I groaned loudly and turned to face him again. "Because I have nothing to say to you." I replied.

"Well, that's a lie since you just talked to me." He smirked.

"What the fuck do you want, Nikki?!" I exclaimed.

"Are you and Tommy an item?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"What does it matter to you?" I asked and started to walk away.

"Well, first off, he has a girlfriend, and second he's my best friend." He replied, following me.

"Like I give a fuck about you being his best friend." I grumbled.

"Why're you being such a bitch?!" Nikki yelled and stood in front of me.

I abruptly stopped before running into him.

"Has the smack you've been doing making you lose brain cells?! Do you not remember what you fucking did to me?!" I yelled.

"Oh, you're still pissy that I broke things off with you?" He asked, condescendingly.

"No! I'm pissy because you shoved me! You put your fucking hands on me, you asshole!" I yelled.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I told you, that time wasn't a good time for me, but did you fucking listen, NO!" He yelled, screaming the last part, making me jump.

When I jumped, something fell out of my book bag. I looked over and saw my baggy of blow on the floor.

"What's that?" Nikki asked. He bent down and picked up the baggy. "What you're doing this shit now?" He asked, holding it up.

"That's none of your business." I said and snatched it away from him and put it back in my bag.

"I guess what I said must've stuck with you." He said with a smirk on his face. "What? You're doing drugs now so it'll make me want you again?" He asked.

"Want me again? You still want me, or you wouldn't have asked me about Tommy." I shot back.

"You still haven't answered my question about that!" He yelled.

"And you're not gonna get one!" I shouted.

I walked past him, making sure that my shoulder hits his. I stormed off, walking over to the door to exit the venue.

"You're a fucking whore, anyways!" He yelled after me.

"You still are and always will be a fucken junkie!" I yelled back.

I looked back at him and his chest was going up and down visibly. Why does he do this to me? I'm not an angry or mean person, but he just brings it out of me. I've never been this mean to another person before I met Nikki.

I shook my head and finally stormed out. I sat down on a curb and lit a cigarette. I felt angry tears running down my cheeks. Why, why, WHY does he do this to me?! How come he always gets under my skin? Why do I let him do this to me? I hate this, I hate this so much.

I don't know if I can continue being on this tour. If I have an altercation with Nikki every time I see him, I'm going to go insane. It's not good for my mental health and it's making my self esteem drop even low than before the tour started.

Fuck the money, I can't be on this tour anymore. Tomorrow, I'm leaving. I'll say my goodbyes to Tommy, Vince and Mick. Nikki can go fuck himself. I'm sure he'll be relieved to know that I'm leaving.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)