Chapter 10.

Carly's POV

"Stop blinking." I laughed as I tried, yet again, to line Nikki's waterline with black eyeliner. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, it's hard. Nobody's ever been this close to my eye before." He said.

"A trick you could do it open your mouth. That way, your eyes won't close." I suggested. He gave me a look. "It works! Trust me!" I said and smiled.

He opened his mouth and I started to line his eyes with the eyeliner. I smiled. He's really attractive, last night was amazing. It was so romantic, I've never been intimate with someone so romantically before in my life. I never thought that Nikki Sixx would be romantic during sex.

I picked up a white shimmery eyeshadow. "Why're picking that up?" He asked.

"I'm gonna put it in the inner corner of your eye and it's going to brighten up your eyes." I replied.

I took the shimmery eyeshadow on my finger and pressed it into the inner corner of his eyes. I leaned back a little and smiled wide.

"Well? Do I look pretty?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You look gorgeous." I replied and giggled.  He smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

"Hey! What the hell!" I heard Tommy exclaim. Nikki and I turned our heads and saw Tommy standing there, hands on hips. "What is this? You guys are usually at each other's throats!" He questioned.

"I don't really know what to call what we are," Nikki started. I looked back to him and he was already looking at me, smiling. "But, I'm happy." He said.

I smiled wide. "I think Carly's happy, too." Vince spoke up with a chuckle. "This is the first time I've seen her actually smile since the tour started." He added on.

Nikki stood up and walked over to the clothes rack. He grabbed his clothes. He walked back over and kissed my head. I smiled and hugged him tightly. It's crazy how things changed in just one night, just yesterday, I didn't want anything to do with him, now I don't want this to ever end.

"I'm gonna wait outside of the dressing room while you all change." I said as I looked up at him.

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." Nikki asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I've seen you naked, I don't need to see the rest of the boys naked." I replied with a laugh and broke away from our embrace.

I walked towards the door and grabbed my bag on the way out. I sat down at a chair and opened my bag up. I pulled my camera out and started fiddling with it. I haven't taken any pictures since the guys started, I need to remind myself to take more pictures.

After a few minutes, Nikki emerged from the dressing room and sat in the chair next to me. "Hello, Bambi." He said and smiled.

"Hi, love." I said and held my camera up. "Smile." I said.

He chuckled and I quickly snapped the picture. The picture came out and I started shaking it.

"I'm sure I look awful." He muttered. I frowned at him. "Why're you frowning, baby?" He chuckled.

I looked at the picture. "Because look how good you look!" I said and faced the picture towards him. He took the picture from my hand. "I got you when you were genuinely smiling. That's a keeper." I said, smile on my lips.

He smiled and looked up at me. "You're a sweetheart, babe." He said and handed me the picture back.

I gave it one last look before slipping it into my book. I went to put the camera back when Nikki held his hand out. I handed him the camera.

"Smile for me." He said as he held up the camera.

"Oh, no. I'm not photogenic." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on." He said as he held the camera up again. I shook my head. "Smile!" He said. I shook my head again. He smirked. "Come on, smile for me, baby girl." He said.

Hearing him say that, I smile wide and the camera went off. "Got it!" He said. He started to shake the picture and put the camera down.

"That's not fair at all! You cheated!" I laughed and went to grab the picture from his hand.

He pulled his arm back and stood up. I stood up and he held the picture over his head. I reached for it, but even on my tippy toes I come up short. Nikki laughed.

"You're still cheating!" I whined. He laughed again.

"It's not my fault that you like being called baby girl and that you're a short." He said. I pouted. "Aw, don't give me that face." He said.

He leaned down and pressed his lip against mine. I smiled into the kiss and I heard the camera go off. Nikki and I broke apart from the kiss and looked over. Vince was standing there, camera in one hand and picture in the other.

"Sorry, you both were being so cute, I had to." Vince said as he shook the picture. I walked over to him and he handed me the picture.

"Aw, I love it." I said, not taking my eyes off of it.

It's so cute, him leaning down and kissing me, you can even see me smiling into the kiss. It looks like he's smiling a little, too. I absolutely adore this picture. I will keep this picture forever.

"Bambi?" Nikki's voice broke me from my thoughts. I looked up and he's standing right in front of me. "Can I see it?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry." I replied with a smile and handed him the picture.

He looked at it and smiled. I noticed that he finally put the arm with my picture in it down. I bit my lower lip and grabbed the picture from his hand and ran.

"Hey!" He laughed.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me, I turned around and he lifted me up over his shoulder. I yelped and gripped onto him tightly.

"Nikki!" I exclaimed.

"Nope, if I can't hold the picture, I'll just hold you." He said with a laugh.

God, I'm so happy right now.

(A/N: Lots of stuff has been happening in my personal life so, I really just wanna lose myself in my writing right now, expect lots of updates for all my stories! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)