Chapter 41.

Carly's POV

I looked in the mirror and just winced at the sight of my eye, I've never had a black eye ever in my life and this is nasty. It's throbbing, even when air moves against it, it makes it hurt more.

I sighed and walked out of the tour bus and grabbed the clothes rack, I pushed it into the dressing room, surprisingly, all the boys are in here for once and when Mick, Tommy, and Vince got a look at my eye, they gasped.

"Holy shit, are you okay, Carly?" Tommy asked as he sprang up from his seat.

"I'm fine," I replied quietly.

"Who did this to you!?" Vince exclaimed.

"Guys, seriously, I'm fine. Just drop it." I said and forced a small smile.

"That eye doesn't look fine to us, tell us who did this to you!" Mick yelled.

Nikki finally looked over at me and even he looked shocked. He stood up and started to walk over to me and I immediately walked out of there room before anyone got a chance to say anything more.

I do not want to hear Nikki's excuses, I don't want him to cry and beg me to come back to him like he always does after he fucks up, this isn't like the other times where he got into nasty arguments or he shoves me. This time, he swung at me and hurt me. I'll never forgive him, I'm never going to think of forgiving him. He crossed the line.

As I was walking, I ran into someone with red hair. I stumbled back, but before I fell, I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I was met with beautiful green eyes.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't see you walking." He said.

Suddenly, I was at a loss for words. He's so cute and I'm so close to his face, his voice is giving me goosebumps. It's so deep and kinda rugged.

"I-It's, uh, okay," I replied. Real smooth, Carly.

"Are you alright? You're shaking and not to mention you have that shiner." He pointed out.

"I-I'm okay! I j-just shake sometimes." I replied. Christ, what is wrong with me? Why can't I just talk like a normal person?

He chuckled. "I'm Axl Rose, you might know me from the opening act. Guns N' Roses." He said.

"I-I'm Ca-Carly Fawn. Mo-Motley's wardrobe stylist." I said. Oh my god, Carly. Just talk normally!!

I'm also now realizing that his arm is still around my waist, which is making heat rush to my cheeks.

"Well, I gotta go clean up from performing, but I do hope that I get to see you again." He said and pecked my cheek.

He winked at me and took his arm away from my waist and walked off, I watched as he walked off, my heart beating against my chest, he's so fucking cute. I'm definitely making sure I run into him again.

I cleared my throat and started to walk back to the tour buses, on the way there, I giggled and covered my face. Who needs Nikki? I can see if things can go anywhere with Axl. He was pretty flirty and I cannot get his smile out of my head.

I smiled wide as I stepped onto the bus and sat down in one of the chairs. I got out a cigarette and put it between my lips as I inhaled it. I breathed out the smoke and smiled again. I just can't stop smiling. Even with my nasty black eye, he flirted with me? What!

Maybe I found a good guy, unlike Nikki.

(A/N: Ah poor, naive Carly. Smh, a "nice guy"! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)